This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On probation and another traffic violation Texas

I was on probation period for 90 days for getting my first speeding ticket and then i got another citation for not stopping at the stop sign. I am so afraid now. what can i do?
    When i got my first ticket for speeding i opted for defending it and in the pretrial the judge gave me an option of probation and i paid the fine and took the probation option.

And then i got another ticket within 30 days for not stopping at stop sign.

What do i do so i dont get this on my record?

Please help.

Hire a lawyer, and pay him a lot of money.

You broke probation, and now you must pay one way or the other.

Comment

I would say learn to obey traffic laws.
      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

I agree with GotSmart that you might want to see what a traffic law lawyer can do for you.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

Be glad that you didn’t sell that bicycle yet…
          I suspect you two are about to be reunited again….

..______________________
          ~ There are three kinds of people:
          There are the ones who learn by reading,
          the few who learn by observation,
          and then there are those who have to pee on the electric fence
          and find out for themselves.

Comment

drruthless is probably right but you might still want to talk to an attorney.
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I am always a bit stunned by questions such as this one...the idea of probation is that you are being given the opportunity to prove yourself.

When you don't prove yourself while on probation, the consequences must follow.
              Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

The way to keep a violation off your record is not to commit one.
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Right! It's a little late to be asking now what can be done to keep violation off of record.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X