X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy the ultimate liar

"AK" <[email protected]> wrote
    just when have I presented my positions on IRS and IRC as speaking for IRS & Congress?

You have presented your position on shooting "government operatives" as that
    of the framers of the Constitution.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT
    Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence
    The Constitution does not grant you the right to shoot "government
    operatives".

You do more than stretch the truth, Paul.
    Do what you can Andy, to prove your own posts.

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:33:08 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
    "The most ludicrous interpretation of this is that for "the security of a
    free State" someone must belong to a government organization in order to
    "keep and bear Arms." Of course, that's what the JERK thinks."

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:02:31 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
    "No Paul - it was based on what you posted some time ago. But you probably
    can't remember it. But that's OK. We understand."

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:06:01 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
    "Thomas - and you did make a post suggesting that
    to keep personal fire arms in the home, one needed
    to be part of the National Guard."

My offer still stands to leave this group if, IF, you can prove your posts
    to be truthful.

--
    Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
    1. All the DNA is the same.
    2. There are no dental records.
    --------------------------
    Paul A. Thomas, CPA
    Athens, Georgia

Andy the ultimate liar

--
    ----------------------------------------------
    " Income within the meaning of IRC 61a carries
    with it a general requirement of 'realization' ''.
    (Helvering v. Horst, 311 US 112,115-16)

ak
    "Paul A Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    just when have I presented my positions on IRS and IRC as speaking for IRS & Congress?
    You have presented your position on shooting "government operatives" as
    that
    of the framers of the Constitution. On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
    Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence
    The Constitution does not grant you the right to shoot "government operatives".
    Do what you can Andy, to prove your own posts. On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:33:08 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "The most ludicrous interpretation of this is that for "the security of a free State" someone must belong to a government organization in order to "keep and bear Arms." Of course, that's what the JERK thinks." On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:02:31 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "No Paul - it was based on what you posted some time ago. But you probably can't remember it. But that's OK. We understand." On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:06:01 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "Thomas - and you did make a post suggesting that to keep personal fire arms in the home, one needed to be part of the National Guard." My offer still stands to leave this group if, IF, you can prove your posts to be truthful. -- Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder: 1. All the DNA is the same. 2. There are no dental records. -------------------------- Paul A. Thomas, CPA Athens, Georgia

Comment

Andy the ultimate liar

--

ak
      You have presented your position on shooting "government operatives" as
      that
      of the framers of the Constitution. On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
      The Constitution does not grant you the right to shoot "government operatives".
      Do what you can Andy, to prove your own posts. On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:33:08 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "The most ludicrous interpretation of this is that for "the security of a free State" someone must belong to a government organization in order to "keep and bear Arms." Of course, that's what the JERK thinks." On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:02:31 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "No Paul - it was based on what you posted some time ago. But you probably can't remember it. But that's OK. We understand." On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:06:01 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote "Thomas - and you did make a post suggesting that to keep personal fire arms in the home, one needed to be part of the National Guard." My offer still stands to leave this group if, IF, you can prove your posts to be truthful. -- Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder: 1. All the DNA is the same. 2. There are no dental records. -------------------------- Paul A. Thomas, CPA Athens, Georgia

Comment

Get some help, Paul.

You really are hurting, aren't you Paul?
        Get some help.

ak

Comment

Get some help, Paul.

You really are hurting, aren't you Paul?
          Get some help.

ak

Comment

Truth for THOMA$

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms REPORT
            of the SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
            of the UNITED STATES SENATE

NINETY-SEVENTH CONGRESS

Second Session February 1982

Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary

" . . . .

No fewer than twenty-one decisions by the courts of our states have
            recognized an individual right to keep and bear arms, and a majority of
            these have not only recognized the right but invalidated laws or regulations
            which abridged it. Yet in all too many instances, courts or commentators
            have sought, for reasons only tangentially related to constitutional
            history, to construe this right out of existence. They argue that the Second
            Amendment's words "right of the people" mean "a right of the state" -
            apparently overlooking the impact of those same words when used in the First
            and Fourth Amendments. The "right of the people" to assemble or to be free
            from unreasonable searches and seizures is not contested as an individual
            guarantee. Still they ignore consistency and claim that the right to "bear
            arms" relates only to military uses. This not only violates a consistent
            constitutional reading of "right of the people" but also ignores that the
            second amendment protects a right to "keep" arms. These commentators contend
            instead that the amendment's preamble regarding the necessity of a "well
            regulated militia . . . to a free state" means that the right to keep and
            bear arms applies only to a National Guard. Such a reading fails to note
            that the Framers used the term "militia" to relate to every citizen capable
            of bearing arms, and that the Congress has established the present National
            Guard under its own power to raise armies, expressly stating that it was not
            doing so under its power to organize and arm the militia.

When the first Congress convened for the purpose of drafting a Bill of
            Rights, it delegated the task to James Madison. Madison did not write upon a
            blank tablet. Instead, he obtained a pamphlet listing the State proposals
            for a bill of rights and sought to produce a briefer version incorporating
            all the vital proposals of these. His purpose was to incorporate, not
            distinguish by technical changes, proposals such as that of the Pennsylvania
            minority, Sam Adams, or the New Hampshire delegates. Madison proposed among
            other rights that "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not
            be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best
            security of a free country; but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing
            arms shall be compelled to render military service in person." In the House,
            this was initially modified so that the militia clause came before the
            proposal recognizing the right. The proposals for the Bill of Rights were
            then trimmed in the interests of brevity.

ak

Comment

Truth for THOMA$

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms REPORT
              of the SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION
              of the UNITED STATES SENATE

NINETY-SEVENTH CONGRESS

Second Session February 1982

Printed for the use of the Committee on the Judiciary

" . . . .

No fewer than twenty-one decisions by the courts of our states have
              recognized an individual right to keep and bear arms, and a majority of
              these have not only recognized the right but invalidated laws or regulations
              which abridged it. Yet in all too many instances, courts or commentators
              have sought, for reasons only tangentially related to constitutional
              history, to construe this right out of existence. They argue that the Second
              Amendment's words "right of the people" mean "a right of the state" -
              apparently overlooking the impact of those same words when used in the First
              and Fourth Amendments. The "right of the people" to assemble or to be free
              from unreasonable searches and seizures is not contested as an individual
              guarantee. Still they ignore consistency and claim that the right to "bear
              arms" relates only to military uses. This not only violates a consistent
              constitutional reading of "right of the people" but also ignores that the
              second amendment protects a right to "keep" arms. These commentators contend
              instead that the amendment's preamble regarding the necessity of a "well
              regulated militia . . . to a free state" means that the right to keep and
              bear arms applies only to a National Guard. Such a reading fails to note
              that the Framers used the term "militia" to relate to every citizen capable
              of bearing arms, and that the Congress has established the present National
              Guard under its own power to raise armies, expressly stating that it was not
              doing so under its power to organize and arm the militia.

When the first Congress convened for the purpose of drafting a Bill of
              Rights, it delegated the task to James Madison. Madison did not write upon a
              blank tablet. Instead, he obtained a pamphlet listing the State proposals
              for a bill of rights and sought to produce a briefer version incorporating
              all the vital proposals of these. His purpose was to incorporate, not
              distinguish by technical changes, proposals such as that of the Pennsylvania
              minority, Sam Adams, or the New Hampshire delegates. Madison proposed among
              other rights that "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not
              be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best
              security of a free country; but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing
              arms shall be compelled to render military service in person." In the House,
              this was initially modified so that the militia clause came before the
              proposal recognizing the right. The proposals for the Bill of Rights were
              then trimmed in the interests of brevity.

ak

Comment

Truth - not found in Andy's posts

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms REPORT of the SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES SENATE

Yet, in all that, nothing about shooting "government operatives". No sir.
                Not a peep. In fact, nothing about protecting your house either.

Yet, you said, and I quote:

So, where ~do~ you get your beliefs from? Clearly it doesn't come from the
                Constitution, nor any authoritative literature you have posted so far.

I suppose you get your "facts" the same place you get your truths from. The
                hollows of your head?

--
                If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
                ----------------
                Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                Athens, Georgia

Comment

The Right to Keep and Bear Arms REPORT of the SUBCOMMITTEE ON THE CONSTITUTION of the UNITED STATES SENATE
                  Yet, in all that, nothing about shooting "government operatives".
                  Well jerk Thomas - I don't shoot anyone who isn't threatening me and
                  breaking the law.
                  And to date, I've never had to point a weapon at anyone - and hope to keep
                  it that way.
                  But the truth isn't what you are all about.

ak

Comment

Yet, in all that, nothing about shooting "government operatives".
                    Well jerk Thomas - I don't shoot anyone who isn't threatening me and
                    breaking the law.
                    And to date, I've never had to point a weapon at anyone - and hope to keep
                    it that way.

ak

Comment

Well jerk Thomas - I don't shoot anyone who isn't threatening me and breaking the law. And to date, I've never had to point a weapon at anyone - and hope to keep it that way.

So, you don't really know that you wouldn't shoot "anyone who isn't
                      threatening" you if you haven't had to point your weapon at anyone.

I suspect, as with all your posts, that this is just another of your lies.
                      You'd wet your pants if anyone really made a threat against you.

--
                      "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not,
                      none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                      Athens, Georgia
                      taxman at negia.net

Comment

Well jerk Thomas - I don't shoot anyone who isn't threatening me and breaking the law. And to date, I've never had to point a weapon at anyone - and hope to keep it that way.

So, you don't really know that you wouldn't shoot "anyone who isn't
                        threatening" you if you haven't had to point your weapon at anyone.

I suspect, as with all your posts, that this is just another of your lies.
                        You'd wet your pants if anyone really made a threat against you.

--
                        "For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not,
                        none will suffice." - Joseph Dunniger

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                        Athens, Georgia
                        taxman at negia.net

Comment

Please, Paul

Get help Paul and stop assisting the tax protesters, while embarrassing
                          legitimate tax professionals who wish you could just offer tax information
                          or shut up

You do need professional help Paul. Check it out with a friend, if you have
                          such a thing.

Try one of these local sources of help for you problems, Paul:

http://www.theophostic.com/displayco...barticlenbr=40

Athens Area Commencement Center
                          http://alcoholism.about.com/od/tx_ga/qt/ga011.htm

Georgia Rehabs & Counseling Centers Athens GA Mix of mental health and
                          substance abuse services Organization City State

http://therapistunlimited.com/rehabs...havioral+Healt
                          h+Systems/

Advantage Behavioral Health Systems Athens GA
                          Athens Regional Medical Center Athens GA
                          DM and ADR Inc Athens GA
                          Family Counseling Service of Athens Athens GA
                          Georgia Therapy Associates Athens GA
                          Revolutions Counseling Services, LLC. Athens GA

Lisa Anger, LCSW Athens GA

Michael Bach, Clinical Psychologist, GA, Athens, GA 30605

Michele Hunter, Ed.D, LPC Athens, GA 30605

Angela Londono-McConnell Licensed Psychologist -- Athens, GA 30601

J. Kip Matthews, Licensed Psychologist -- Athens, GA 30601

Please Paul Thomas - call one of above and get the help you need.

ak

Comment

Please, Paul

Get help Paul and stop assisting the tax protesters, while embarrassing
                            legitimate tax professionals who wish you could just offer tax information
                            or shut up

You do need professional help Paul. Check it out with a friend, if you have
                            such a thing.

Try one of these local sources of help for you problems, Paul:

http://www.theophostic.com/displayco...barticlenbr=40

Athens Area Commencement Center
                            http://alcoholism.about.com/od/tx_ga/qt/ga011.htm

Georgia Rehabs & Counseling Centers Athens GA Mix of mental health and
                            substance abuse services Organization City State

http://therapistunlimited.com/rehabs...havioral+Healt
                            h+Systems/

Advantage Behavioral Health Systems Athens GA
                            Athens Regional Medical Center Athens GA
                            DM and ADR Inc Athens GA
                            Family Counseling Service of Athens Athens GA
                            Georgia Therapy Associates Athens GA
                            Revolutions Counseling Services, LLC. Athens GA

Lisa Anger, LCSW Athens GA

Michael Bach, Clinical Psychologist, GA, Athens, GA 30605

Michele Hunter, Ed.D, LPC Athens, GA 30605

Angela Londono-McConnell Licensed Psychologist -- Athens, GA 30601

J. Kip Matthews, Licensed Psychologist -- Athens, GA 30601

Please Paul Thomas - call one of above and get the help you need.

ak

Comment

Please, Andy, tell the truth

No, no, no. You said:

If they don't do their "due diligence" they could still be within the bounds
                              of the law. Nothing in your statement indicates that you would only shoot
                              those who are "breaking the law" (of which you have no clue if they are
                              within or without the law at the time you pull the trigger). What your
                              basically said was: "I'm gonna shoot (with my 12 gauge) anyone who comes
                              into my house that I don't like".

And to date, I've never had to point a weapon at anyone - and hope to keep it that way.

That is cute and all fuzzy, but it doesn't detract from your threat to shoot
                              a "government operative".

These are your words Andy, and you have yet to prove they are true:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:33:08 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
                              "The most ludicrous interpretation of this is that for "the security of a
                              free State" someone must belong to a government organization in order to
                              "keep and bear Arms." Of course, that's what the JERK thinks."

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:02:31 GMT - "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
                              "No Paul - it was based on what you posted some time ago. But you probably
                              can't remember it. But that's OK. We understand."

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 04:06:01 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
                              "Thomas - and you did make a post suggesting that
                              to keep personal fire arms in the home, one needed
                              to be part of the National Guard."

Just one cite to the original statement by me where I said anything like
                              that.

--
                              Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
                              1. All the DNA is the same.
                              2. There are no dental records.
                              --------------------------
                              Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                              Athens, Georgia

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X