X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feoras
    replied
    Identity theft

hi cool robot, i do agree with elklaw. Actually identity theft is stealing one persons identity like personally identifiable information (PII), such as credit card or Social Security numbers etc., well this is happening in all the sectors so we have to be careful while handling confidential ones.

Leave a comment:

• elklaw
    replied
    Identity theft can impact pretty much anything, but more comes into play if you are receiving a tax refund or there is phishing for your SS# and private information to secure credit fraudulently.

Leave a comment:

• coolrobot
    started a topic Identity theft and taxes

Identity theft and taxes

http://www.moneysavingfreetips.com/i...and-taxes.html

**** i didn't know identity theft can hurt your taxes also :O
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X