Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co. placing Ads on back and front of vest unifor, legal?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co. placing Ads on back and front of vest unifor, legal?

I work in California for a 99cent store, and they gave us lately a vest as part of the uniform that has ads of products they distribute but do not own, sure they are getting paid, but I have seen savon , target, ralphs, home depot and they don't put any ads on theirs, it is ok for our company to make money out of our backs this way? I have seen companys that make t-shirts with all the ads they want and they give them out as gift and it its option to ware it for work but not an imposition. My work will sent us home if we forget it.

Employers are allowed to have and enforce dress codes. Their dress code is that, while on the job, you have to wear a vest with advertising on it.
    I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X