No announcement yet.

The IRS National Compliance Survey should have started with Paul Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The IRS National Compliance Survey still shoutd start with Paul A Thomas, alleged CPA

What a joke. A bad joke from a bad joker. People who break into other's
    homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at
    that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search
    papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a
    search. The bad cowboy antics are those of the IRS people who were taught
    that "FEAR" was the most effective way to collect taxes. Force, with the
    potential of deadly force, should never be placed in hands of people whose
    charter is essentially to be that of a bill collector. Even more frightening
    are the "private" bill collectors IRS is now employing. When force may be
    required, the FBI should be the ones at the door - not some hopped-up IRS
    collection looking for a promotion.

As Martin Kaplan, CPA, said about IRS collection folk:

". Collection staff are inflexible.
    . Collection staff generally take the easy way out.
    . Lying, bluffing, and deceiving are common practices.

Another entree into the mentality of revenue officers in Collection is this:
    Most whom I have met are always worried about their jobs. (This is also true
    for many revenue agents in the Examination Division.) If they make too many
    mistakes, will they be fired? Or demoted? Or put last in line for a
    promotion? If they disagree with the tactics that are used and do not take
    an aggressive line of action, which is expected, will they fall from grace?
    The answer used to be yes."

(Page 89 of WHAT THE IRS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW)

Is the answer still "yes" ????

----------------------------------------------
    " Income within the meaning of IRC 61a carries
    with it a general requirement of 'realization' ''.
    (Helvering v. Horst, 311 US 112,115-16)

ak

Comment

The IRS National Compliance Survey still shoutd start with Paul A Thomas, alleged CPA

What a joke. A bad joke from a bad joker. People who break into other's
      homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at
      that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search
      papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a
      search. The bad cowboy antics are those of the IRS people who were taught
      that "FEAR" was the most effective way to collect taxes. Force, with the
      potential of deadly force, should never be placed in hands of people whose
      charter is essentially to be that of a bill collector. Even more frightening
      are the "private" bill collectors IRS is now employing. When force may be
      required, the FBI should be the ones at the door - not some hopped-up IRS
      collection looking for a promotion.

As Martin Kaplan, CPA, said about IRS collection folk:

". Collection staff are inflexible.
      . Collection staff generally take the easy way out.
      . Lying, bluffing, and deceiving are common practices.

Another entree into the mentality of revenue officers in Collection is this:
      Most whom I have met are always worried about their jobs. (This is also true
      for many revenue agents in the Examination Division.) If they make too many
      mistakes, will they be fired? Or demoted? Or put last in line for a
      promotion? If they disagree with the tactics that are used and do not take
      an aggressive line of action, which is expected, will they fall from grace?
      The answer used to be yes."

(Page 89 of WHAT THE IRS DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW)

Is the answer still "yes" ????

----------------------------------------------
      " Income within the meaning of IRC 61a carries
      with it a general requirement of 'realization' ''.
      (Helvering v. Horst, 311 US 112,115-16)

ak

Comment

Andy makes threats to shoot government employees

"AK" <[email protected]> wrote
        What a joke. A bad joke from a bad joker.
        These are your words, a simple fact.

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT
        Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence

People who break into other's homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a search.

If they have done their "due diligence", they already know about your 12
        guage and your threats to use it to deter the collection of taxes under the
        laws of the United States. I doubt a knock on your door would be in order
        without a flack jacket and heavier weaponry.

The bad cowboy antics

Coyboys carry shotguns you know.

Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence

are those of the IRS people who were taught that "FEAR" was the most effective way to collect taxes.
        But you said that "fear" is the method to generate "governmental restraint".

They had better "fear" your 12 gauge. And isn't that what your intent was
        with that post?

Force, with the potential of deadly force, should never be placed in hands of people whose charter is essentially to be that of a bill collector.
        But what does it say when the potential of deadly force is placed in the
        hands of the person who owes the tax?

Even more frightening are the "private" bill collectors IRS is now employing.
        And you have proof that a collection contract has been let? And you have
        proof that the private collectors have the authority to use force of any
        kind?

When force may be required, the FBI should be the ones at the door
        Definitely. When their "due diligence" reveals they have been threatened
        with violence from Andy's 12 gauge, the FBI, ATF and a host of other federal
        law enforcement personel will be there to counter your 12 gauge.

Your words Andy. A simple fact that I can produce.

--
        Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
        Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
        Athens, Georgia
        taxman at negia.net

Comment

Andy makes threats to shoot government employees

These are your words, a simple fact.

People who break into other's homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a search.

If they have done their "due diligence", they already know about your 12
          guage and your threats to use it to deter the collection of taxes under the
          laws of the United States. I doubt a knock on your door would be in order
          without a flack jacket and heavier weaponry.

The bad cowboy antics

Coyboys carry shotguns you know.

are those of the IRS people who were taught that "FEAR" was the most effective way to collect taxes.
          But you said that "fear" is the method to generate "governmental restraint".

They had better "fear" your 12 gauge. And isn't that what your intent was
          with that post?

Force, with the potential of deadly force, should never be placed in hands of people whose charter is essentially to be that of a bill collector.
          But what does it say when the potential of deadly force is placed in the
          hands of the person who owes the tax?

Even more frightening are the "private" bill collectors IRS is now employing.
          And you have proof that a collection contract has been let? And you have
          proof that the private collectors have the authority to use force of any
          kind?

When force may be required, the FBI should be the ones at the door
          Definitely. When their "due diligence" reveals they have been threatened
          with violence from Andy's 12 gauge, the FBI, ATF and a host of other federal
          law enforcement personel will be there to counter your 12 gauge.

Your words Andy. A simple fact that I can produce.

--
          Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
          Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

Paul A. Thomas, CPA
          Athens, Georgia
          taxman at negia.net

Comment

Is Thomas a &quot;coyboy&quot; ??

"Paul A Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
            news:[email protected]
            These are your words, a simple fact. On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
            Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence People who break into other's homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a search.
            If they have done their "due diligence", they already know about your 12 guage and your threats to use it to deter the collection of taxes under
            the
            laws of the United States. I doubt a knock on your door would be in order without a flack jacket and heavier weaponry.
            Yeah coyboy Thomas - you think "due diligence" isn't following legal
            procedure, but researching what legal arms someone might have at home. You
            are a real "coyboy." What was that town in Georgia that passed a law that
            everyone should own a gun? Would that justify crashing down doors for every
            IRS collections visit in the town? Or would it just suggest that they show
            some respect for the law while they are collecting taxes? You are a real
            strange dude, Thomas. I'm amazed that the folks in Georgia tolerate you. I'm
            beginning to understand why you left Alabama - or was that just a mail order
            degree you got there?

AK> > The bad cowboy anticsPT> Coyboys carry shotguns you know.

Well, you are a funny little boy. Hope you are as harmless as you sound.

ak

Comment

Is Thomas a &quot;coyboy&quot; ??

"Paul A Thomas" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              news:[email protected]
              These are your words, a simple fact. On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:03:32 GMT "AK" <[email protected]> wrote
              Don't forget the importance of the 2nd Amendment in generating governmental restraint. I don't believe everyone should have a right to an AK-47 or a rocket launcher, but one good 12-gauge will keep most government operatives thinking about how really necessary it is when resorting to knocking down doors or grabbing assets without due diligence People who break into other's homes had better have very good evidence that the criminal activities at that home prevents a normal knock on the door and the serving of search papers - issued after a judge or court has found a legal reason for such a search.
              If they have done their "due diligence", they already know about your 12 guage and your threats to use it to deter the collection of taxes under
              the
              laws of the United States. I doubt a knock on your door would be in order without a flack jacket and heavier weaponry.
              Yeah coyboy Thomas - you think "due diligence" isn't following legal
              procedure, but researching what legal arms someone might have at home. You
              are a real "coyboy." What was that town in Georgia that passed a law that
              everyone should own a gun? Would that justify crashing down doors for every
              IRS collections visit in the town? Or would it just suggest that they show
              some respect for the law while they are collecting taxes? You are a real
              strange dude, Thomas. I'm amazed that the folks in Georgia tolerate you. I'm
              beginning to understand why you left Alabama - or was that just a mail order
              degree you got there?

AK> > The bad cowboy anticsPT> Coyboys carry shotguns you know.

Well, you are a funny little boy. Hope you are as harmless as you sound.

ak

Comment

Thomas is a great CPA

you think "due diligence" isn't following legal procedure,
                Do you think that whooping out your 12 gauge is following legal procedure?

but researching what legal arms someone might have at home.
                They have an obligation to know what harm may come to those who are
                attempting to enforce the laws.

You are a real "coyboy."
                I'm not the one making threats with a shotgun.

That'd be you Andy.

What was that town in Georgia that passed a law that everyone should own a gun?

Rome.

Would that justify crashing down doors for every IRS collections visit in the town?

I don't know. But certainly for those who are known to have made threats
                with a shotgun.

Or would it just suggest that they show some respect for the law while they are collecting taxes?
                But if they don't, you don't have the right to shoot them.

You are a real strange dude, Thomas.
                Must be because I'm not making threats againt government employees like you
                have.

Those ARE your words Andy.

--
                Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
                1. All the DNA is the same.
                2. There are no dental records.
                --------------------------
                Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                Athens, Georgia

Comment

Thomas is a great CPA

you think "due diligence" isn't following legal procedure,
                  Do you think that whooping out your 12 gauge is following legal procedure?

but researching what legal arms someone might have at home.
                  They have an obligation to know what harm may come to those who are
                  attempting to enforce the laws.

You are a real "coyboy."
                  I'm not the one making threats with a shotgun.

That'd be you Andy.

What was that town in Georgia that passed a law that everyone should own a gun?

Rome.

Would that justify crashing down doors for every IRS collections visit in the town?

I don't know. But certainly for those who are known to have made threats
                  with a shotgun.

Or would it just suggest that they show some respect for the law while they are collecting taxes?
                  But if they don't, you don't have the right to shoot them.

You are a real strange dude, Thomas.
                  Must be because I'm not making threats againt government employees like you
                  have.

Those ARE your words Andy.

--
                  Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:
                  1. All the DNA is the same.
                  2. There are no dental records.
                  --------------------------
                  Paul A. Thomas, CPA
                  Athens, Georgia

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X