Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More myschief made possible by the income tax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More myschief made possible by the income tax.

VRWC wrote:
    Just one more of the tens of thousands of social distortions made possible by the practice of basing taxes on income or property. Corruption in Club Fed is a disease. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Friday, April 22, 2005 4:52 p.m. EDT Cisneros Probe Found Clinton IRS Abuse Top Democrats are reportedly trying to deep-six the findings of an independent counsel probe into former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros that uncovered evidence the Clinton White House used the Internal Revenue Service to audit political enemies.
    Didn't we already know this? I know I've not read this group in years,
    but I remember the pundits talking about this DURING the Clintonian
    administration. Not to mention the FBI files on political enemies.

More myschief made possible by the income tax.

On Tue, 3 May 2005 03:00:01 -0500, Bryon Lape wrote

VRWC [Just a 4-Letter Word] copied:
    Just one more of the tens of thousands of social distortions made possible by the practice of basing taxes on income or property. Corruption in Club Fed is a disease. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Friday, April 22, 2005 4:52 p.m. EDT Cisneros Probe Found Clinton IRS Abuse Top Democrats are reportedly trying to deep-six the findings of an independent counsel probe into former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros that uncovered evidence the Clinton White House used the Internal Revenue Service to audit political enemies. Didn't we already know this? I know I've not read this group in years, but I remember the pundits talking about this DURING the Clintonian administration. Not to mention the FBI files on political enemies.

Anytime Very Righteous White Citizen (VRWC) posts
    something, you can bet that either "newsmax" or
    "freerepublic" has changed their headlines.

S/he/it is neither intelligent nor competent. But, on the
    other hand, s/he/it doesn't have a sense of humor, either.

Gray Shockley
    --------------------------
    Calvin: These are interesting times.
    We don't trust the government,
    We don't trust the legal system,
    We don't trust the media,
    and we don't trust each other!
    We've undermined all authority,
    and with it, the basis for replacing it!

Hobbes: "Interesting" is a mild way of putting it.

Calvin: It's like a six-year-old's dream come true.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X