• Show
Clear All

• DAW
    replied
    http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc154.html

Leave a comment:

• panther10758
    replied
    Contact either or the IRS or your state franchise Tax board either should have copies you can request

Leave a comment:

• How to get w2 if former employer no longer exists Michigan

Hi,

I was working for an employer till May, 2007.I have received all the paychecks from this employer very promptly. Later i switched to one more employer in the same Month. In feb,2008 i was waiting for the W2 from my former employer. I didn't receive W2 from the former employer. I tried calling to them but it was in vain. Later i came to know that my former employer no longer exists. How can i get my W2 when the company doesn't exist? The thing is i have all the paychecks from this company. Please suggest if i can get a copy of the W2 from ADP? If not, is there any way at all to receive my W2?

Thanks in advance.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X