Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Can I sue or file some kind of claim against my former employer?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can I sue or file some kind of claim against my former employer?

    My former employer was illegally giving 1099`s to me and other employees. We ended up having to pay the taxes for about 3 years but we did not know that what the company was doing was illegal. Can I or all of us sue or file some kind of claim with the IRS for taxes we paid and for social security benefits that were not withheld?


  • #2
    duplicate-answered elsewhere
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.