This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA - Tax Evader? & How to Report?

Hello. I know a person living in Massachusetts who seems to be evading taxes. She's verbally told me herself she evades her taxes. I know the verbal claims between me and her are not sufficiant evidence, but here is some of the things she's told me:

*She works, but does not claim any personal income. Her mother does her taxes for her.
    *Her employer pays her by personal checks.
    *She is employed under a different name.
    *She also reports no income on her college loans.
    *She's been doing this for about 3-4 years.

Are these the of claims that signal a tax evader? If so, what necessary information do I need to report this and how do I go about reporting?

I live in KS.
    Last edited by usmcrpxy; 05-23-2006, 02:22 PM.

I suggest that you mind your own business. Based on what you are saying, she is paying taxes or at elast addressing tax obligations if her mother is doing the taxes. Also, this person may have no tax liability.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X