Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quebec Immigration process

Hi There,

I am starting y quebec immigration process this year, i have started learning french. My Immigration consultant says that i need to clear level 1 in french to take the interview.I would like to know how much time in general does it take to get to that level.

satishkumar432, you added your question to another poster's old thread. You
    should have started your own new thread. I will start a new thread for you.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Le docteur est po

Originally posted by satishkumar432 View Post
      Hi There,

I am starting y quebec immigration process this year, i have started learning french. My Immigration consultant says that i need to clear level 1 in french to take the interview.I would like to know how much time in general does it take to get to that level.
      Cela dépend à quelle vitesse vous voulez devenir un canadien...

..__________________
      ~ ATTENTION: dangereusement sous-médicamenté,
      je fais ce que jamais la voix me dire de faire ...

Comment

Thank you..Merci

Merci for your reply.. i am an Indian citizen and i do not understand french... Can u translate that to english ...

Comment

drruthless, please type your replies in English. The OP typed their question
          in English. Thanks.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The Doctor is in

satishkumar432
            Quebec Immigration process

Hi There,

I am starting y quebec immigration process this year, i have started learning french. My Immigration consultant says that i need to clear level 1 in french to take the interview.I would like to know how much time in general does it take to get to that level
            Originally posted by drruthless View Post
            Cela dépend à quelle vitesse vous voulez devenir un canadien
            It depends how fast you want to become a Canadian

..__________________
            ~
            ATTENTION: dangereusement sous-médicamenté,
            CAUTION: Dangerously Under-Medicated
            je fais ce que jamais la voix me dire de faire ...
            I do what ever the voices tell me to do…

Sorry,
            I thought you might like a little French homework.

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar432 View Post
              Hi There,

Satish,
              I am interested in immigrating into Quebec,But in the latest application for the Selection Certificate,the applicant needs to attach proof of french language profeciency.
              I would like to improve my french skills before appearing for the test to validate my french skills.Can you tell me idea on which institute you are learning French at?

Thanks

Comment

tiger1980, this thread was started 8-2011. However, I will leave your question here - the original poster "might" come back & give you a reply.

Comment

Sure..If you are in india I suggest you to attend French Alliance for the french course. The basics for french in that institute are quite good. Also it takes you around 3 months to complete DELF A1 part 1 course. In the mean time as you attend DELF A1 part 2.. you can give the DELF A1 exam...

Best,
                  Satish

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X