This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our exorbitantly expensive, alleged, War on Drugs California

Some on the left believe that there should be no infidel-ism, nor any protestant-ism, nor any renegade-ism to our State supreme law of the land as declaimed and declared in Article 1.

Thus, any silly laws that may be repugnant to the concept and Cause of natural rights in Commerce well regulated, should be considered null and void from Inception.

All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.
    This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.
    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or qualified to practice law in any state. I only argue legal theory and politics, from an economics perspective.

what are you smoking? I have no clue at to what your post even means or how it deals with labor law.

Comment

Just ignore him. Every once in a while he gets lost on his way back to his padded cell and ends up here.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
        Just ignore him. Every once in a while he gets lost on his way back to his padded cell and ends up here.
        I misread that as "got dropped on his head".

Sorry.

Comment

Well, maybe that too.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by hr for me View Post
            what are you smoking? I have no clue at to what your post even means or how it deals with labor law.
            Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
            I misread that as "got dropped on his head".

Sorry.
            Well, maybe that too.
            don't worry; i have an argument concerning for-Cause employment by requiring for-Cause criteria for employment purposes and not just statistics for insurance purposes.

only the right believes that; but, they only seem to have infidels, protestants, and renegades for their allegedly, "gospel Truth" Cause.

i hope y'all don't mind if use these forums as anecdotal evidence that those on the Right have no social clue and no social Cause; and should be hear-said and sooth-said, accordingly.
            Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or qualified to practice law in any state. I only argue legal theory and politics, from an economics perspective.

Comment

You have absolutely no idea where anyone here stands politically, Daniel.

Please go away.

Comment

Well, maybe that too.
                That's what I was going to say.
                Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by danielpalos View Post
                  don't worry; i have an argument concerning for-Cause employment by requiring for-Cause criteria for employment purposes and not just statistics for insurance purposes.

only the right believes that; but, they only seem to have infidels, protestants, and renegades for their allegedly, "gospel Truth" Cause.

i hope y'all don't mind if use these forums as anecdotal evidence that those on the Right have no social clue and no social Cause; and should be hear-said and sooth-said, accordingly.
                  It must really eat at you to know that I'm neither righty or lefty.

Comment

Daniel's posts remind me of the spam posts. Lots of words that are strung together randomly. You just can't make sense of the posts.

Comment

^^^If we had a Like button I would be Liking the above post.

Comment

You have absolutely no idea where anyone here stands politically, Daniel.

Please go away.
                        Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
                        That's what I was going to say.
                        Originally posted by Dogmatique View Post
                        It must really eat at you to know that I'm neither righty or lefty.

I am on the federal left; that makes those of the opposing view on the infidel, protestant, and renegade Right.

Can't stand a better argument at lower cost due to your Only trick of repeal?

so what, diversion is Only as good as the fallacy it supports.

nope; it doesn't "eat at me" at all; it makes it more fun to "harass" your indecisive, political Cause.

Comment

Originally posted by HRinMA View Post
                          Daniel's posts remind me of the spam posts. Lots of words that are strung together randomly. You just can't make sense of the posts.
                          ^^^If we had a Like button I would be Liking the above post.
                          the posts of those of the opposing view only remind me how full of fallacy they are and should Only be hear-said and sooth-said in Any legal venue.

Comment

Okay, not feeding this troll any longer. Go back to your bridge, Daniel.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X