Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack, I think you might have misunderstood. I have no involvement in this case, nor do I plan to have any contact with the judge. Your story sounds terrible, and I'm sorry that happened to you. If you were referring to my jury duty case, that was over 3 years ago, and I sent the letter to the judge after she made it clear from the bench that she agreed with me that the jury had screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by TSCompliance View Post
      Jack, I think you might have misunderstood. I have no involvement in this case, nor do I plan to have any contact with the judge. Your story sounds terrible, and I'm sorry that happened to you. If you were referring to my jury duty case, that was over 3 years ago, and I sent the letter to the judge after she made it clear from the bench that she agreed with me that the jury had screwed up.
      Maybe. Just be SO very careful...next time. Ok?
      I think the statute of limitations expires in another 17 years, but you will have to consult with an attorney on that.
      HTH!

I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
      Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
      I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
      Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Don't worry, my letter to the judge was very polite and professional. There is no danger. All I did was convey to her what the jurors had been saying that to me indicated that they misunderstood the statutes involved. But thanks for your concern.

Comment

Originally posted by TSCompliance View Post
          Don't worry, my letter to the judge was very polite and professional. There is no danger. All I did was convey to her what the jurors had been saying that to me indicated that they misunderstood the statutes involved. But thanks for your concern.
          This actually not surprising. When interviewed the OJ jury stated in regards to DNA (which was discussed for over two weeks) "Lots of people have same blood type" Its not uncommon for jury's to not understand statutes, testimony etc etc
          http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

It would select it as a case of second degree murder rather than manslaughter.There is nothing he can do to defend him if his crime has been proven.He might get imprisonment upto 15 years and fine of some thousands dollars.Suffer as a victim as well as murderer charge for his whole life.Some of the manslaughter lawyers will state it as case of manslaughter but its their own opinion.
            Last edited by cbg; 05-07-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Your spam link has been removed and I am going to request that you not post to dead threads. Next time, you get banned.
              The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X