Clear All

• Betty3
    replied
    Welcome LALawyer. Betty3

Leave a comment:

• Pattymd
    replied
    Welcome, lawyer-to-be.

If you're looking maybe to concentrate in employment law, you'll learn a lot here. A few of us have been told by attorneys who don't have that concentration that we know more about employment law than they do.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Fair enough - we'll be happy to have your experience anyway!

Leave a comment:

• LALawyer
    replied
    Not my intention to spam

I'm always weary of putting links into sigs for that reason. I can safely say I do not plan to spam the forum. I, like you, hate that; it ruins the Internet. Oh and just to make it clear, I'm not a lawyer yet, I still have a lot of schooling left -- ha, I still need to take my LSAT.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    We're always glad to have California attorneys!

I do want to make one request though. If your purpose is to share information, we're more than happy to have you. If it is to advertise your website, however, I would respectfully request that you contact the board administrator for the advertising rates.

A link to the website in the signature is fine. But I don't know you, and we've been bombarded with spam on this site, so I hope you won't be offended. As I said, we're very happy to have experts on CA law aboard!

Leave a comment:

• LALawyer
    started a topic New to the Forum California

New to the Forum California

Hey,

I'm new here and just stopping in to say hello. I look forward to good discussions about law but mainly I'm here to get opinions and answers to my law related questions. I've already noticed some good answers; enough to humble my knowledge anyways.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X