X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Forum California

Hey,

I'm new here and just stopping in to say hello. I look forward to good discussions about law but mainly I'm here to get opinions and answers to my law related questions. I've already noticed some good answers; enough to humble my knowledge anyways.
    Working on Becoming a Los Angeles Lawyer in Litigation

We're always glad to have California attorneys!

I do want to make one request though. If your purpose is to share information, we're more than happy to have you. If it is to advertise your website, however, I would respectfully request that you contact the board administrator for the advertising rates.

A link to the website in the signature is fine. But I don't know you, and we've been bombarded with spam on this site, so I hope you won't be offended. As I said, we're very happy to have experts on CA law aboard!
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Not my intention to spam

I'm always weary of putting links into sigs for that reason. I can safely say I do not plan to spam the forum. I, like you, hate that; it ruins the Internet. Oh and just to make it clear, I'm not a lawyer yet, I still have a lot of schooling left -- ha, I still need to take my LSAT.
      Working on Becoming a Los Angeles Lawyer in Litigation

Comment

Fair enough - we'll be happy to have your experience anyway!
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Welcome, lawyer-to-be.

If you're looking maybe to concentrate in employment law, you'll learn a lot here. A few of us have been told by attorneys who don't have that concentration that we know more about employment law than they do.
          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Welcome LALawyer. Betty3
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X