This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem logging in to delete spam

When I try to delete spam (at this time anyway), I get to the login page & can get no further - the page is "stuck" there. Will not let me log in.

Was trying to delete current spam post under this old thread from 2006 -
    Personal Finance & Investment
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=112764.

I don't know if anyone else who can delete spam can delete it completely & ban poster or not - I can't.

PM sent to Ronald
    Betty3
    Last edited by Betty3; 07-10-2010, 10:21 AM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Don't know why my typing is so far to the left..
    Tom
    Administrator
    Last edited by Tom; 07-12-2010, 02:01 AM.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Just realized original post from 2006 the typing is way to left also but not in current spam post.

Comment

I just noticed that all the new posts/first posts are to the left but the reply posts are not.

Comment

Betty, I'm having the same login problem, and I just now got the same delay in attempting to edit a post.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Ok, I think there's a problem. I'm glad there isn't a lot of spam.

Comment

logging on problem ?

Occasionally when logging on, I’ve have trouble with my password showing up as clear text instead as the little ******* ‘s
              Anyone else had that problem ?

Comment

Just a thought, but when you first come to the website, assume that you are actually logged in, even though that is not what the screen shows. Just move to "new posts" or wherever you go, and (at least with me) it turns out that you are already logged in. Strange, but workable.
                "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
                Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

DAW, there's a second login required of moderators when they go to edit or delete. That's the one where the problem is.
                  The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I was responding to drruthless, who is not listed as being a moderator.
                    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
                    Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Ah, sorry. My mistake.

Comment

Still can't login to delete spam.

Comment

I am looking into this issue, please let me know if they are working now.

Comment

Re deleting spam (also replied to your PM) -

I still can't delete current spam post attached to old thread from 2006 - last I knew cbg couldn't either == don't know about now.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=112764.

Can't get past login.

Comment

This is just a test for problem. ignore

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X