Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spam alert

Just deleted two pages worth.

Watch carefully - there is a new, real post - don't delete it by mistake.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Yep, I just deleted 2 pages also.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Yikes, I just deleted 2 pages & 2 more pages of spam showed up.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

spam

I also removed 2 pages and I also turned OFF registration so this doesn't happen all night long. I'll turn registration back on most likely Monday just to be safe. Sorry

Comment

I just deleted 1 more page - maybe that will be it or not much more since registration turned off.

Comment

5 more pages - apparently all registered before registration turned off.

Comment

3 more pages deleted -I'm off to bed. 3:05am cst Forum currently clear of spam.

Comment

4 pages worth at 6:00 am east coast time
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Another page at 7:30 EDT.
                  I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

There must have been a lot who registered before registration turned off - "should" start dying down.

Comment

You guys are having all the fun. I haven't seen a single one.
                      David K. Staub (www.illinoisbusinessattorney.com)
                      Forum posts are not legal advice, are for informational and educational purposes only, and are not a substitute for proper consultation with legal counsel.

Comment

thanks for all you do to keep this board clean!!! Have a happy weekend!

Comment

I've deleted roughly a page's worth in groups of 4-8 apiece over the course of the day.

Comment

Yes, there were alot of users that registered before I was able to turn it off. So the only thing is to remove them when they post, sorry. I have also deleted the spam users so now it's a little easier to deal with
                            Last edited by ronaldg; 06-19-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

No reason to be sorry - there's enough of us to take care of any spam that gets posted. Thanks for what you do.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X