help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!

Im 17 yrs only and will be 18 in Dec. so i was wondering when i turn 18 can i still move out while still attending high school???? I would love you move out now but idk if i can. so if you guys have ne good realistic and true info can u plz let me know, thank christina

christina, you added to question to another poster's old thread. You should have started a new thread. I will start one for you. I assume your state is Wi. -you posted it in Wi. forum.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by christina2011 View Post
      Im 17 yrs only and will be 18 in Dec. so i was wondering when i turn 18 can i still move out while still attending high school???? I would love you move out now but idk if i can. so if you guys have ne good realistic and true info can u plz let me know, thank christina
      Yes, when you turn 18 you will be an adult and can move out.

No, you cannot move out before age 18 unless your parents agree.

Comment

Although moving out is legal at 18, please learn from my personal experience which is moving out at 18 years old seems great, moving back in 6 months later stinks!

I don't know your situation, but believe me I learned the hard way that the real world is just that, real!
        Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X