Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

I really need an answer! Wisconsin

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I really need an answer! Wisconsin

    Okay so I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 19. I want to know as long as there has not been any sexuality concerning our relationship and that we are just dating, if this is legal in the state of Wisconsin. Because I know this sounds just juvenile but I love him and he loves me back. I don't think it should be illegal because it's only a five year difference. But I want to know if it's legal to just date--as long as we're not having sex--because I don't want him to get in trouble with the law, I love him too much.

  • #2
    A five year difference at your age is enormous. Ten years from now it won't be so big but there is a HUGE difference between 14 and 19. And if there isn't, it speaks very poorly of the 19 year old.

    Have your parents given you permission to date this man?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      Permission to date or not it is still illegal because he is a legal adult and you are a legal child.
      Check out this website
      I have been there girly and belive me if a 19 year old is interested in a 14 year old girl there is something wrong with him. If you both truely "love" eachother wait untill you are 18.
      If I was him or you I wouldn't chance it, wait to date...
      Last edited by Kris23; 03-24-2009, 07:00 AM.


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.