Withheld info given to no contact father HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withheld info given to no contact father HELP

Hello, I am 17 years old and live with my single mother and two other sisters out of three others. My mother has been divorced now for over 13 years and just the other day she received papers from Kansas with our address and our fathers. Now, we have permanent TILL his death no contact orders which includes our address and any other personal information. Yet they sent him a copy of the papers with our address on it even though they say they doesn't know where he lives. Although they clearly gave us his address. He has only paid child support for over the 13 years around 10 times at ammounts of 20$ when its supposed to be 1,200$ monthly. He now owes over 225,000$ for in Washington State and Kansas has tagged him for 92,000$ and they have done nothing about trying to bring him in even though he is wanted in multiple states for various things including illegal logging.

How bad did Kansas mess up? In some of the papers they told us we would have to move and pay 25$ to stop the paperwork even though we have life time no contact orders. When little there is the proof of all that he had done and why he was served with what he was. Within it they have logged his attempted kidnappings of myself and all my other sisters for the multiple times he has tried. He has also had his family and friends try it as well. On top of that there are charges for domestic and child abuse against him.

Not too long ago he had contacted all of my sisters and I and even told my older sister now 21 was 18 at the time that he can and will whip her ***. That came from a man who told the current women that he is with that he loves his kids even though his tattoo with all of our names says R.I.P over them all except for my older sisters. He even tells his new lady that our mother died and we found it all out from her daughter who contacted us with a bit of disturbing information that he tries to have her "touch" him. She already has a baby too and married yet he still wont stop.

Overall how badly has Kansas messed up and is there a way to reverse it because we know for fact that he will end up trying to find us (regardless of the fact that he is not allowed to step foot in Washington State) which would probably end badly on both sides. Also, if the state has us move like they said we might would they pay for it? My mother is a single non-working mother because she has Multiple-Sclerosis and is unfit for working.

Your post makes very little sense.

Please either clarify, or have Mom come and ask the questions.

Comment

Glad I wasn't the only one to think that!
      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Clarify

Sorry for the confusion, I tend to do that. What I need help with is knowing how bad has the state messed up by giving out information that by law, cannot be given out. However, it was Kansas who has made the mistake by sending my mother and my father each a copy of papers stating where we live and where he is staying.

The other question is: What would happen if the state has to have us relocated? they have told us times before that we might have to relocate if our father finds out where we live.

Comment

Unless you are in the Witness Protection Program it is likely that you have no legal recourse from personal information being given out by the State, really - what happened was a snafu, it wasn't deliberate and frankly your address will be public record somewhere, anyway.

Dad could very easily, if he wanted to, hire PI and track you down.

Mom needs to file for SSI/SSDI if she is disabled and unable to work.

Comment

Buy a po box.
            Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

YOU are a minor, YOU have no LEGAL rights in this situation.

Now, have your adult mother post and we will be glad to affer help. I can't speak for others, but I will not help a minor child deal with thier parent's problems.

And, it's very sad that you, as a minor even know anything about the "papers" or the lack of CS. Those are adult problems and you should not be involved.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X