Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Illegal??????? Washington

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Illegal??????? Washington

    I am 15 and living in the state of wahsington. My boyfriend is 22. We do not have sex but he is worried that we are still breaking the law by just dating. Is it really against the law????
    Please respond i need to know!!!!!

  • #2
    If your parents say it is all right, you're fine. If your parents say no, then that's the ball game and it's no.

    However, the minute he touches you in any way that is more stimulating than a high five, he's walking a very dangerous line. To quote another poster, if you do anything that you couldn't do in the front pew of the church on Christmas morning with your parents in the pew behind, he's dog meat.

    And while I know you won't believe me (and I've heard every possible answer you can give me to this so don't bother) there is something very seriously wrong with a 22 year old man who is interested in a 15 year old child (and legally you are a child).

    Just for the record, this is an extremely inappropriate relationship and anyone (not just your parents - any teacher, neighbor, pastor, stranger in the street, passenger in a low flying airplane) who has reason to even think that there is anything illegal going on, is free to report it to the authorities.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.