Please help i am soooo tired of looking..... Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help i am soooo tired of looking..... Washington

i am 16 and i am really trying to get my life in order(i know it seems kinda early but i have my very deep reasons). My mother has seemed to have lost my birth certificate and social security card and number......i know where i can get to the number but what about the rest of it.......i am told i need it for an ID which i guess i need for a job......any help is greatly welcomed.....

You can get replacement copies of your birth certificate from the state. You can get a new social security card from the Social Security Administration.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

i understand the ss.....but where do u mean by state???????

Comment

The state of Washington.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

i fell dumb by not understanding exactly what you mean...i still don't get what u mean where would i have to go or call. an few answers i have kinda got was town hall where i was born???? other tell me a dshs office can give me a legal copy??

Comment

It took me less than a minute on Google to find this:

http://www.doh.wa.gov/EHSPHL/CHS/Cert.htm

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X