Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

help plz Washington

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • help plz Washington

    ok so im 17 i turn 18 in march.. the girl iim dating is 15 1/2.... is there anything against the law in that cause if so then i need to put a stop to it...

  • #2
    Sounds like me but opposite.. I'm the older one, I asked a similar question lol... I'll letcha know what I hear, my post is near the top of the washington family forum... called 15 yr old/ 18 yr old dating laws


    • #3
      15 is still considered a minor and in many states, the age of consent is 17. Dating is not the issue. It's get criminal when it goes beyond that point (kissing, petting, and god forbid sex)

      I think you see the point. she's a minor, you're an adult - Trouble
      My opinions are just that and are not to be taken as legal advice.

      Responses are based on life experience, personal research, and/or knowledge gained from the experts here.


      • #4
        yeah... but like I said, I'm the opposite... I'm the girl, but I'm older than my guyfriend.
        Last edited by JJsRockstar; 06-17-2008, 03:28 PM.


        • #5
          The law doesnt change just because the genders are switched


          • #6
            Figured as much... so when he's 16 he'll have a preference, and if his parents are ok with it then there shouldn't be a problem... If you want to know more about my specific case, look at the next thread down called 15/18 dating laws. Thanks, and after reading that you'll have a better idea of my situation.


            The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.