Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was 20, long time ago, I married a 16 year old girl. Very mature for her age. She broke my heart later, she didn't know what she needed to know. Do him a favor!

Comment

Please start your own thread for your question instead of dredging up one that is a year and a half old. You'll get better answers that way!

Comment

Originally posted by RockstarX View Post
        ive read pretty much all of these posts. I to am in a bit of a stupid mess. one of my best friends brother is 21. hes not exactly the perfect person someone would wanna date. he drinks, has lost his virginity and well..he gets high. yeah i know call me crazy for even liking him. the first time i noticed him was in a picture. it was my best friend and her brother and i commented it saying hes hot and then a week later she tells me he thinks im hot. im like thats crazy hes 21. and then we just started talking. and hes been nothin but sweet and he makes me smile. and what sucks is that hes 21. i keep telling myself this will never work cause it wont. it just sucks cause i find someone who is nice and sweet and i cant take him..its forbidden. and another thing that sucks is that all the guys i know that are around my age are so immature it kills me. im too mature for my age and i guess i just expect the guy i date to have a little more self control and repsect for himself and others, in which my guy friends do not. so i dont know it just sucks. I've always wanted to be older so it wouldnt be against the law. i dont want to get in trouble and i dont want him to go to jail. ive got my friends who say hes too old and the others that say wait til your 16. either way its still wrong. and my parents would kill me.

i guess all im asking is what would happen if i dates him
        what would happen if i kissed him or made out with him?
        and how do I find a way to get over him?

im a very straight edge person, im not into all that drinking drugs and sexual stuff. and he said he doesnt wanna do that stuff anyways. but who knows what he really wants anyways.

i know call me crazy foolish whatever i already know. it just plain sucks. i either find someone who hurtsd me or someone whos too old for me. the rest are just plain nto right for me. i wish i could just get a break and join in with my friends who get to tslk about their great times with their boyfriends. im always the one who listens and give them advice when they are having some touble. people always tell me im a good friend..

i just cant wait for it be my turn to tell stories and get adivce for my bf troubles.
        don't feel foolish. this have been happening to lots of young teenagers lately. your best option it the one you already know just wait...it is also the best way for him to prove if he honestly likes you and as you most likely well know there is a huge world out there and way too many people in it.

Comment

Originally posted by las365 View Post
          Please start your own thread for your question instead of dredging up one that is a year and a half old. You'll get better answers that way!
          she is a young girl looking for help you could be a bit more polite like stateing how she could do that cause tere are others still trying to figer it out themselves.

Comment

You click on the button that says, New Thread. What's hard about that?

Besides, around here we frown on asking questions in someone else's threads, especially dead ones.

And if anyone needs reprimanding, I'll do it.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
              You click on the button that says, New Thread. What's hard about that?

Besides, around here we frown on asking questions in someone else's threads, especially dead ones.

And if anyone needs reprimanding, I'll do it.
              who is "around here"??? there are soooooo many people on the web there is no "around here" you frown on that so go back so rule 1 you learn in PRE-SCHOOL, if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.....and besides you are now disruping it more then she has. so can who ever has been reading this thread continue on cause i want to know where this ends up......i personally belive that people are people and we learn as we get older some faster then others..but the law dosen't always agree with that

Comment

Imnnow16, you are about one post away from having your account suspended. Maybe your parents never taught you about being polite to your elders but you're about to learn that lesson right here, right now; not to mention, don't annoy the moderator of the site where you are demanding FREE legal advice from volunteers who do this on their own time.
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I think I can solve this problem.

1. If you want to ask a question, start a new thread.
                  2. If you don't know how, go to http://www.laborlawtalk.com/faq.php?...aq_vb3_posting
                  3. Show cbg respect, or else.

Now for solving THIS problem.....

This thread is closed.
                  Last edited by cactus jack; 05-25-2009, 05:17 AM.
                  I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
                  Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
                  I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
                  Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X