Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

    Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberated
    Iraqis from human rights abuses.

    Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country without
    human rights abuses...

    A highlight from a report on American torture chambers:
    Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel facing a wall for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report said. He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was placed next to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers, according to the document. His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football, while his father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's screams, the report said.
    Full article follows.

    i

    In article <[email protected]>, AFP / Maxim Kniazkov wrote:
    WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have been charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war and are awaiting a decision on whether they will face a court-martial, a defense official said Saturday. The charges mark the first time US personnel have been formally accused of mistreating Iraqi prisoners since the beginning of the US-led invasion of Iraq on March 20, the official said. The names of the soldiers have not been released, but they are reported to belong to a military police unit that helped guard prisoners at Camp Bucca, near the southern Iraqi city of Umm Qasr, last May. "They have been charged with Article 32, which is basically like a grand jury in civilian terms, based on an investigation into allegations of mistreatment of POWs," Lieutenant Commander Nick Balice, a spokesman for the US Central Command, told AFP. The charges are based on an incident that occurred at the POW camp on May 12, the nature of which Balice would not disclose. But other sources indicated the soldiers, two of whom are said to be women, are alleged to have used unwarranted physical force against the prisoners. Under Article 32 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, a commander of the unit where the alleged infraction occurred must have -- together with military prosecutors -- a hearing to review evidence and recommend a further course of action, according to defense officials. "Certainly, there are several things that could happen," Balice explained. "It could be dismissed. It could be some other form of disciplinary action. Or it could a court-martial. It all depends on the determination." He said no date for the hearing has been set. The announcement of the charges came three days after the human rights group Amnesty International issued a scathing report, saying it had collected many allegation torture or ill-treatment by US-led coalition forces in Iraq. Iraqi inmates held at various US-run detention centers are subjected prolonged hooding, sleep deprivation, restraint in painful positions -- sometimes combined with exposure to loud music and bright light, according to the document compiled by Amnesty monitors who have been working in Iraq since late April. The monitors pointed, among others, to the case of 39-year-old Khreisan Khalis Aballey and his 80-year-old father, who were arrested at their home on April 30. Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel facing a wall for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report said. He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was placed next to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers, according to the document. His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football, while his father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's screams, the report said. "Many of the coalition soldiers and military police engaged in law enforcement do not have basic skills and tools in civilian policing or to be aware of the law they are supposed to be applying," said Curt Goering, one of Amnesty's monitors. mk/aln US-Iraq-justice

  • #2
    Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

    On 27 Jul 2003 19:24:07 GMT, Ignoramus30984
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberatedIraqis from human rights abuses.
    Kiss my hem when you say that!
    Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country withouthuman rights abuses...
    You seem to be missing the most obvious point of the article: we
    prosecute our soldiers for that kind of behavior, rather than
    institutionalize it.

    ~Ding Dong Udai and Qusai are Dead!

    P.S. You'll get no more replies from me on this one, Igor, you...,
    you..., you commie crossposter, you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

      In article <[email protected]>, AFP / Maxim
      Kniazkov wrote:
      WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have
      been
      charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war and are awaiting a decision
      on
      whether they will face a court-martial, a defense official said
      Saturday.
      The charges mark the first time US personnel have been formally
      accused of
      mistreating Iraqi prisoners since the beginning of the US-led invasion
      of Iraq
      on March 20, the official said. The names of the soldiers have not been released, but they are
      reported to
      belong to a military police unit that helped guard prisoners at Camp
      Bucca,
      near the southern Iraqi city of Umm Qasr, last May. "They have been charged with Article 32, which is basically like a
      grand
      jury in civilian terms, based on an investigation into allegations of mistreatment of POWs," Lieutenant Commander Nick Balice, a spokesman for
      the
      US Central Command, told AFP. The charges are based on an incident that occurred at the POW camp on
      May
      12, the nature of which Balice would not disclose. But other sources indicated the soldiers, two of whom are said to be
      women,
      are alleged to have used unwarranted physical force against the
      prisoners.
      Under Article 32 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, a commander
      of
      the unit where the alleged infraction occurred must have -- together
      with
      military prosecutors -- a hearing to review evidence and recommend a
      further
      course of action, according to defense officials. "Certainly, there are several things that could happen," Balice
      explained.
      "It could be dismissed. It could be some other form of disciplinary
      action. Or
      it could a court-martial. It all depends on the determination."

      OR... they could be transfered to Guantanamo where they are allowed, nay,
      expected, to do just these sorts of things.

      He said no date for the hearing has been set. The announcement of the charges came three days after the human
      rights
      group Amnesty International issued a scathing report, saying it had
      collected
      many allegation torture or ill-treatment by US-led coalition forces in
      Iraq.
      Iraqi inmates held at various US-run detention centers are subjected prolonged hooding, sleep deprivation, restraint in painful positions -- sometimes combined with exposure to loud music and bright light,
      according to
      the document compiled by Amnesty monitors who have been working in Iraq
      since
      late April. The monitors pointed, among others, to the case of 39-year-old
      Khreisan
      Khalis Aballey and his 80-year-old father, who were arrested at their
      home on
      April 30. Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel facing a
      wall
      for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report said. He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was placed
      next
      to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers,
      according to
      the document. His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football,
      while his
      father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's
      screams, the
      report said. "Many of the coalition soldiers and military police engaged in law enforcement do not have basic skills and tools in civilian policing or
      to be
      aware of the law they are supposed to be applying," said Curt Goering,
      one of
      Amnesty's monitors. mk/aln

      Comment


      • #4
        Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

        On 27 Jul 2003 19:24:07 GMT, Ignoramus30984
        <[email protected]> wrote:
        Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberatedIraqis from human rights abuses.Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country withouthuman rights abuses...A highlight from a report on American torture chambers:
        now let me get this straight...

        we ARRESTED these soldiers and he's complaining that their actions
        were CONDONED??

        gee...i guess he thinks that when a city cop shoots a bank robber, the
        robber views that as a badge of honor

        the far left's logic defies normal human understanding...
        In article <[email protected]>, AFP / Maxim Kniazkov wrote:
        WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have been charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war
        as i said, they were arrested...doesnt sound like it's exactly
        american policy to torture...


        moron.
        ---------------------------
        to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
        and enter 'wf3h' in the field

        Comment


        • #5
          Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

          In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
          On 27 Jul 2003 19:24:07 GMT, Ignoramus30984<[email protected] > wrote:
          Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberatedIraqis from human rights abuses.Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country withouthuman rights abuses...A highlight from a report on American torture chambers:
          now let me get this straight... we ARRESTED these soldiers and he's complaining that their actions were CONDONED?? gee...i guess he thinks that when a city cop shoots a bank robber, the robber views that as a badge of honor the far left's logic defies normal human understanding...
          The actions that I highlighted did not get punished, reread the
          article.

          i
          In article <[email protected]>, AFP / Maxim Kniazkov wrote:
          WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have been charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war
          as i said, they were arrested...doesnt sound like it's exactly american policy to torture... moron. to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com" and enter 'wf3h' in the field

          Comment


          • #6
            Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

            Um, does the rubbish below somehow exonerate American torturers?

            i

            In article <[email protected]>, Hud****** Industries wrote:
            It's funny that sleep deprivation and prolonged standing is considered "torture" when compared with the way the Iraqis interrogated their Kuwaiti prisoners: They have the man sit in the chair (tied) while soldiers rape his wife/children, then cut their heads off. Then they stick electrical probes in the man's anus/mouth and electrocute him slowly until he dies--they really don't need answers, after all--it's all for their fun. Please, get a life liberal journalists. Sorry for the rant. Rob "Ignoramus30984" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] a.com...
            Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberated Iraqis from human rights abuses. Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country without human rights abuses... A highlight from a report on American torture chambers:
            Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel facing a
            wall
            for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report said. He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was placed
            next
            to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers,
            according to
            the document. His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football,
            while his
            father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's
            screams, the
            report said. Full article follows. i In article <[email protected]>, AFP / Maxim
            Kniazkov wrote:
            WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have
            been
            charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war and are awaiting a decision
            on
            whether they will face a court-martial, a defense official said
            Saturday.
            The charges mark the first time US personnel have been formally
            accused of
            mistreating Iraqi prisoners since the beginning of the US-led invasion
            of Iraq
            on March 20, the official said. The names of the soldiers have not been released, but they are
            reported to
            belong to a military police unit that helped guard prisoners at Camp
            Bucca,
            near the southern Iraqi city of Umm Qasr, last May. "They have been charged with Article 32, which is basically like a
            grand
            jury in civilian terms, based on an investigation into allegations of mistreatment of POWs," Lieutenant Commander Nick Balice, a spokesman for
            the
            US Central Command, told AFP. The charges are based on an incident that occurred at the POW camp on
            May
            12, the nature of which Balice would not disclose. But other sources indicated the soldiers, two of whom are said to be
            women,
            are alleged to have used unwarranted physical force against the
            prisoners.
            Under Article 32 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, a commander
            of
            the unit where the alleged infraction occurred must have -- together
            with
            military prosecutors -- a hearing to review evidence and recommend a
            further
            course of action, according to defense officials. "Certainly, there are several things that could happen," Balice
            explained.
            "It could be dismissed. It could be some other form of disciplinary
            action. Or
            it could a court-martial. It all depends on the determination." He said no date for the hearing has been set. The announcement of the charges came three days after the human
            rights
            group Amnesty International issued a scathing report, saying it had
            collected
            many allegation torture or ill-treatment by US-led coalition forces in
            Iraq.
            Iraqi inmates held at various US-run detention centers are subjected prolonged hooding, sleep deprivation, restraint in painful positions -- sometimes combined with exposure to loud music and bright light,
            according to
            the document compiled by Amnesty monitors who have been working in Iraq
            since
            late April. The monitors pointed, among others, to the case of 39-year-old
            Khreisan
            Khalis Aballey and his 80-year-old father, who were arrested at their
            home on
            April 30. Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel facing a
            wall
            for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report said. He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was placed
            next
            to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers,
            according to
            the document. His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football,
            while his
            father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's
            screams, the
            report said. "Many of the coalition soldiers and military police engaged in law enforcement do not have basic skills and tools in civilian policing or
            to be
            aware of the law they are supposed to be applying," said Curt Goering,
            one of
            Amnesty's monitors. mk/aln US-Iraq-justice

            Comment


            • #7
              Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

              You are showing a great affliction of "Dumbness". This is not Russia, you
              get arrested, then charged if the DA and courts think there is enough
              evidence and then sent to trial. Until the trial is concluded with a guilty
              verdict, the person(s) charged are considered innocent! They have been
              arrested, now the court system is considering if there is enough evidence to
              bring them to trial. Better study up more on the American legal system.
              And if you consider the "Bad cop / Good cop" routine to be abuse, you will
              consider all interrogation abuse. This abuse (?) is nowhere the abuse that
              the Iranians and even the Iraqis considered abuse. Stone a woman to death
              because she was outside without a blanket (burka) covering her, etc.
              Electrial shock for prisoners.
              Bill

              "Ignoramus30984" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              news:[email protected] a.com...
              In article <[email protected]>, Empress Otku,
              Elitist As I Wanna Be wrote:
              On 27 Jul 2003 19:24:07 GMT, Ignoramus30984<[email protected] > wrote:
              Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberatedIraqis from human rights abuses.
              Kiss my hem when you say that!
              Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country withouthuman rights abuses...
              You seem to be missing the most obvious point of the article: we prosecute our soldiers for that kind of behavior, rather than institutionalize it. Actually, no one was prosecuted for what I highlighted in my original article. i
              ~Ding Dong Udai and Qusai are Dead! P.S. You'll get no more replies from me on this one, Igor, you..., you..., you commie crossposter, you!

              Comment


              • #8
                Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                "Calif Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:
                You are showing a great affliction of "Dumbness". This is not Russia, you get arrested, then charged if the DA and courts think there is enough evidence and then sent to trial. Until the trial is concluded with a guilty verdict, the person(s) charged are considered innocent! They have been arrested, now the court system is considering if there is enough evidence to bring them to trial. Better study up more on the American legal system. And if you consider the "Bad cop / Good cop" routine to be abuse, you will consider all interrogation abuse. This abuse (?) is nowhere the abuse that the Iranians and even the Iraqis considered abuse. Stone a woman to death because she was outside without a blanket (burka) covering her, etc. Electrial shock for prisoners. Bill
                So if the US cops cut your balls off and stuff them in your mouth, they
                haven't really abused you because you are still alive, not stoned to death.
                And if they rape your wive in front of you, you are BOTH still alive
                (DEFINITELY not abuse, because you haven't had any electrical shocks).
                There are a lot of things that are abusive. Just because there are people
                who do worse doesn't mean that it is OK for the cops to be "a little
                abusive".

                Jim

                Comment


                • #9
                  Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs


                  "Jim Justjim" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                  news:[email protected]
                  "Calif Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:
                  You are showing a great affliction of "Dumbness". This is not Russia, you get arrested, then charged if the DA and courts think there is
                  enough
                  evidence and then sent to trial. Until the trial is concluded with a guilty verdict, the person(s) charged are considered innocent! They
                  have
                  been arrested, now the court system is considering if there is enough evidence to bring them to trial. Better study up more on the American legal system. And if you consider the "Bad cop / Good cop" routine to be abuse, you will consider all interrogation abuse. This abuse (?) is nowhere the abuse that the Iranians and even the Iraqis considered
                  abuse.
                  Stone a woman to death because she was outside without a blanket (burka) covering her, etc. Electrial shock for prisoners. Bill So if the US cops cut your balls off and stuff them in your mouth, they haven't really abused you because you are still alive, not stoned to
                  death.
                  And if they rape your wive in front of you, you are BOTH still alive (DEFINITELY not abuse, because you haven't had any electrical shocks). There are a lot of things that are abusive. Just because there are people who do worse doesn't mean that it is OK for the cops to be "a little abusive". Jim
                  You dummy!!!! Where did I say it is OK to beat the person, etc. but
                  according to you and Ignoramus, the Good cop / bad cop routine is abuse.
                  Bill


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                    There's a world of differance between interrogation and torture, my european
                    friend. Depriving a possible terrorist/combatant of comfort for a few days
                    is not torture. Raping and killing a man's family in front of his eyes
                    is...

                    I see where you get your handle...

                    Rob

                    "Ignoramus31468" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                    news:[email protected] a.com...
                    Um, does the rubbish below somehow exonerate American torturers? i In article <[email protected]>, Hud****** Industries
                    wrote:
                    It's funny that sleep deprivation and prolonged standing is considered "torture" when compared with the way the Iraqis interrogated their
                    Kuwaiti
                    prisoners: They have the man sit in the chair (tied) while soldiers
                    rape
                    his wife/children, then cut their heads off. Then they stick electrical probes in the man's anus/mouth and electrocute him slowly until he dies--they really don't need answers, after all--it's all for their fun. Please, get a life liberal journalists. Sorry for the rant. Rob "Ignoramus30984" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] a.com...
                    Our local newsgroup imperialist Empress Otku claimed that we liberated Iraqis from human rights abuses. Turns out that it is difficult to rule an occupied country without human rights abuses... A highlight from a report on American torture chambers: > Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel
                    facing a
                    wall
                    > for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report
                    said.
                    > He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was
                    placed
                    next
                    > to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers,
                    according to
                    > the document. > His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football,
                    while his
                    > father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's
                    screams, the
                    > report said. Full article follows. i In article <[email protected]>, AFP /
                    Maxim
                    Kniazkov wrote:
                    > > WASHINGTON, July 26 (AFP) - Four US soldiers serving in Iraq have
                    been
                    > charged with abuse of Iraqi prisoners of war and are awaiting a
                    decision
                    on
                    > whether they will face a court-martial, a defense official said
                    Saturday.
                    > The charges mark the first time US personnel have been formally
                    accused of
                    > mistreating Iraqi prisoners since the beginning of the US-led
                    invasion
                    of Iraq
                    > on March 20, the official said. > The names of the soldiers have not been released, but they are
                    reported to
                    > belong to a military police unit that helped guard prisoners at Camp
                    Bucca,
                    > near the southern Iraqi city of Umm Qasr, last May. > "They have been charged with Article 32, which is basically like a
                    grand
                    > jury in civilian terms, based on an investigation into allegations of > mistreatment of POWs," Lieutenant Commander Nick Balice, a spokesman
                    for
                    the
                    > US Central Command, told AFP. > The charges are based on an incident that occurred at the POW camp
                    on
                    May
                    > 12, the nature of which Balice would not disclose. > But other sources indicated the soldiers, two of whom are said to
                    be
                    women,
                    > are alleged to have used unwarranted physical force against the
                    prisoners.
                    > Under Article 32 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, a
                    commander
                    of
                    > the unit where the alleged infraction occurred must have -- together
                    with
                    > military prosecutors -- a hearing to review evidence and recommend a
                    further
                    > course of action, according to defense officials. > "Certainly, there are several things that could happen," Balice
                    explained.
                    > "It could be dismissed. It could be some other form of disciplinary
                    action. Or
                    > it could a court-martial. It all depends on the determination." > He said no date for the hearing has been set. > The announcement of the charges came three days after the human
                    rights
                    > group Amnesty International issued a scathing report, saying it had
                    collected
                    > many allegation torture or ill-treatment by US-led coalition forces
                    in
                    Iraq.
                    > Iraqi inmates held at various US-run detention centers are
                    subjected
                    > prolonged hooding, sleep deprivation, restraint in painful
                    positions --
                    > sometimes combined with exposure to loud music and bright light, according to
                    > the document compiled by Amnesty monitors who have been working in
                    Iraq
                    since
                    > late April. > The monitors pointed, among others, to the case of 39-year-old
                    Khreisan
                    > Khalis Aballey and his 80-year-old father, who were arrested at their
                    home on
                    > April 30. > Aballey was hooded and handcuffed and made to stand or kneel
                    facing a
                    wall
                    > for nearly eight days while he was being interrogated, the report
                    said.
                    > He suffered from sleep deprivation because a bright light was
                    placed
                    next
                    > to his head while distorted music was booming from lounspeakers,
                    according to
                    > the document. > His knees bled, and one his leg swell to the size of a football,
                    while his
                    > father was held in the cell next to him and could hear his son's
                    screams, the
                    > report said. > "Many of the coalition soldiers and military police engaged in law > enforcement do not have basic skills and tools in civilian policing
                    or
                    to be
                    > aware of the law they are supposed to be applying," said Curt
                    Goering,
                    one of
                    > Amnesty's monitors. > mk/aln > > US-Iraq-justice >

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                      "Calif Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<bg3no6 Better study up more on the American legal system.
                      And if you consider the "Bad cop / Good cop" routine to be abuse, you will consider all interrogation abuse. This abuse (?) is nowhere the abuse that the Iranians and even the Iraqis considered abuse. Stone a woman to death because she was outside without a blanket (burka) covering her, etc. Electrial shock for prisoners. Bill
                      So, because it was interrogation, you don't consider it abuse?
                      I guess that would also mean that you don't believe that we, or any
                      other nations, should abide by the Geneva Convention?

                      We certainly should all know about Iranians and Iraqis abusing there
                      people, the republicans have been in bed with them since Reagan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                        those four soldiers, are from my area, N.E. Pennsylvania, near Scranton.
                        Locally, in my newspaper, they listed there names, and what they do for a
                        living, besides being in the service.
                        one is a College Teacher
                        one is a Full Time State Trooper for Pennsylvania
                        one is a Full Time Prison Guard, at a State Prison
                        I think the fourth one is also a prison guard.
                        They are All GOOD PEOPLE, GETTING A SCREWING.


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                          In article <[email protected]>, Joseph Stachyra wrote:
                          those four soldiers, are from my area, N.E. Pennsylvania, near Scranton. Locally, in my newspaper, they listed there names, and what they do for a living, besides being in the service. one is a College Teacher one is a Full Time State Trooper for Pennsylvania one is a Full Time Prison Guard, at a State Prison I think the fourth one is also a prison guard. They are All GOOD PEOPLE, GETTING A SCREWING.
                          good people do not abuse prisoners of war...

                          i

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs


                            "Joseph Stachyra" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                            news:[email protected]
                            those four soldiers, are from my area, N.E. Pennsylvania, near Scranton. Locally, in my newspaper, they listed there names, and what they do for
                            a
                            living, besides being in the service. one is a College Teacher one is a Full Time State Trooper for Pennsylvania one is a Full Time Prison Guard, at a State Prison I think the fourth one is also a prison guard. They are All GOOD PEOPLE, GETTING A SCREWING.
                            Funny they didn't give profiles of the Iraqis...

                            Dan


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Four US soldiers charged with abuse of Iraqi POWs

                              Joseph Stachyra wrote:
                              those four soldiers, are from my area, N.E. Pennsylvania, near Scranton. Locally, in my newspaper, they listed there names, and what they do for a living, besides being in the service. one is a College Teacher one is a Full Time State Trooper for Pennsylvania one is a Full Time Prison Guard, at a State Prison I think the fourth one is also a prison guard. They are All GOOD PEOPLE, GETTING A SCREWING.
                              They didn't know not to abuse prisoners of war?


                              --
                              * * *
                              email sent to [email protected] will *never* get to me.

                              Comment

                              The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X