Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Bill: Skeeter Repeller!

> They *ALWAYS* do answer the
    **** thing, including in the restaurant, movie theaters, while driving - youname it, they can't escape it!!
    I have a cell phone, AND an earpiece so that I don't have to hold the phone.
    If I want to answer a call, I simply touch any button, and it's laying in the
    seat so that I don't even have to look. If I need to make a call, there are
    plenty of places to pull over safely on my commute.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is seeing someone driving along with a phone in
    their ear. Unfortunately I have those in my own family who think an earpiece
    is too expensive.

Of course, you haven't really lived until you've seen a woman driving down the
    highway at 70mph, putting on her mascara. I called and reported someone one
    morning on the way to work because she almost ran me off the road. I was told
    that she had not committed an offense until there was actually an accident.

Remove the "SpamFree" for email, please.
    Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
    /server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk
    More info: http://www.diabetic-talk.org/

For Bill: Skeeter Repeller!

On 11 Jul 2003 22:19:30 GMT, [email protected]pamFree (Bev) wrote:
    Of course, you haven't really lived until you've seen a woman driving down thehighway at 70mph, putting on her mascara. I called and reported someone onemorning on the way to work because she almost ran me off the road. I was toldthat she had not committed an offense until there was actually an accident.
    Amateur.

When I was living in Washington, DC I was a regular reader of the Dr.
    Gridlock column in the Washington Post. He would often feature stories
    of what readers had seen people do while driving the Beltway. One
    report had somebody practicing a musical instrument, a flute I think.

Reports of people reading novels or their morning newspaper were
    almost routine.

- Randy

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X