Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill

>Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill
    Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in Washington,one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to thenI will give her the information I have but will have to cut off allcontactwith her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a safetyissue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the siblingsthat are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where thebenifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others.
    You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children
    can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.
    As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs neverknowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins.
    Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where
    they need the knowledge.

There arent
    that many people who need the genetic profile of another and im sure those
    that do will find a way if at all possible.Yeah, whatever, keep rationalizing. I've spent too much time in NICU's to know
    that is not true.

Kathy J

Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill

"Tm n Kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption BillFrom: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]Date: 11/26/2004
    Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in Washington,one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses tothenI will give her the information I have but will have to cut off allcontactwith her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is asafetyissue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the siblingsthat are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where thebenifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others.
    You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.
    As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs neverknowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins.
    Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where they need the knowledge.
    Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that
    is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno
    recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "what the
    hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"

--
    ---------
    Robyn
    Resident Witchypoo

Comment

"Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
      "Tm n Kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
      Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption BillFrom: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]Date: 11/26/2004Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in Washington,one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses tothenI will give her the information I have but will have to cut off allcontactwith her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is asafetyissue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the siblingsthat are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where thebenifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others. You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.
      Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where they need the knowledge.
      Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "what the hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"

I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing with
      your cheerleader.
      Its not as much fun , why they do not even know.
      Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ?
      Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain
      yourselves.
      It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see the
      cynicysm.
      You all should be ashamed ! After all this could be your mother here.
      could it not?
      Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thats
      number one . Just has to believe, that
      your adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ),
      thats number two.
      And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is a
      parasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, really
      proud that she's " dont the right thing".
      Number six, wants to have rights so adoptee can not find her.
      WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict on
      her ***, Sounds all too familiar here.
      This could be your mom.
      I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Her
      breeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what a team you
      all would make.
      Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY IS
      HOME".
      Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was a
      mere fart ?
      She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" could
      care less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good mothering
      instincts there. Just leave it up to the adopters honey !
      Class exudes with this group really.
      I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig.
      Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ?
      I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselves
      further.
      Everyone please send me your mailing address.

Comment

"Scarlett West" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected] om...
        >Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill>From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]>Date: 11/26/2004>Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in>Washington,>one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to>then>I will give her the information I have but will have to cut off all>contact>with her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a>safety>issue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the>siblings>that are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where>the>benifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others. You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.>As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs never>knowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins. Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where they need the knowledge.
        Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "what the hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"
        I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader. Its not as much fun , why they do not even know. Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ? Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain yourselves. It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see the cynicysm. You all should be ashamed !
        We should be ashamed??? You call people tards and WE should be ashamed???
        After all this could be your mother here. could it not?
        It could not. I have met my mother and my father.
        Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thats number one . Just has to believe, that your adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ), thats number two. And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is a parasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, really proud that she's " dont the right thing". Number six, wants to have rights so adoptee can not find her. WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict on her ***, Sounds all too familiar here. This could be your mom. I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Her breeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what a team you all would make. Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY IS HOME". Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was a mere fart ? She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" could care less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good mothering instincts there. Just leave it up to the adopters honey ! Class exudes with this group really. I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig. Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ? I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselves further. Everyone please send me your mailing address.
        Lord you didn't lose it, you never had it to lose.

KL

Comment

Scarlett West wrote:
          Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "whatthe hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"
          I go away for a few days ,

Oh I see, they've had to have in for a couple of days, see if they can
          get your medication sorted out. How's the new regimen going so far?

only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader.

I'd put a heavy bet on it, that you're not the kind of girl who ever got
          picked as cheerleader. Intellectually their equal perhaps, but I'll bet
          you didn't have the looks and probably weren't too impressive in the
          personal hygiene department.

Its not as much fun , why they do not even know. Kinda like picking on atard for being stupid don't you think ?

Well you'd know more about that than just about anybody else I suppose

Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain yourselves. It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see thecynicysm. You all should be ashamed ! After all this could be your mother here.could it not?

Umm… considering in my case she claims to be about 20 years younger than
          I am, that'd be a bit of a miracle.

Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thats number one . Just has to believe, that your adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ),thats number two. And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is aparasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, really proud that she's " dont the right thing". Number six, wants to have rightsso adoptee can not find her. WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict on herass, Sounds all too familiar here.

Sounds more like a refugee from alt.adoption.issues to me what with all
          those con / ex-con boyfriends. Have you ever thought of posting on
          alt.adoption.issues Ms. Scarlett, I reckon you'd be much more at home
          there, amongst your own kind.

This could be your mom. I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Herbreeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what a team you all would make.

She's not your mum is she, by any chance? If she is that would explain a
          lot. And I couldn't think of any two people who deserve each other more.
          I hope you get together soon.

Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY IS HOME".Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was a merefart ?

Nah… I think we've found the only "mere fart" around here, Ms Scarlett,
          how long do you think you'll take to disperse?

She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" couldcare less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good mothering instinctsthere.

I think most of us here hope /hoped we never find anything liker her or
          you. Most of us hope not to find anything at either end of the nutter
          spectrum.

Just leave it up to the adopters honey ! Class exudes with this group really.I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig. Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ? I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselves further. Everyone please send me your mailing address.

Now I think we all know better than to tell our addresses to a fruit
          loop, but I bet I could find you the address of a private English
          language tutor in your area, if you're too ashamed to turn up at a
          community college.

Robin

Comment

KL wrote:
            "Scarlett West" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected] oogle.com...
            I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing withyour cheerleader.Its not as much fun , why they do not even know.Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ?Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertainyourselves.It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see thecynicysm. You all should be ashamed !We should be ashamed??? You call people tards and WE should be ashamed??

I wasn't sure if she was using a pejorative term for people who are
            Intellectually backward or if she was having a bit of trouble spelling
            the word turd. Either would apply equally well to herself of course.

Robin

Comment

Sorry if this repeats, I have had some posting problems with Uni-Berlin this morning

Scarlett West wrote:

I go away for a few days ,

Oh I see, they've had to have you in for a couple of days, see if they can get
              your medication sorted out. How's the new regimen going so far?

only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader.

I'd put a heavy bet on it, that you're not the kind of girl who ever got picked
              as a cheerleader. Intellectually their equal perhaps, but I'll bet you didn't
              have the looks and probably weren't too impressive in the personal hygiene
              department.

Its not as much fun , why they do not even know. Kinda like picking onatard for being stupid don't you think ?

Well you'd know more about that than just about anybody else I suppose.

Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain yourselves. It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see the cynicysm. You all should be ashamed ! After all this could be your mother here. could it not?

Umm… considering in my case she claims to be about 20 years younger than I am,
              that'd be a bit of a miracle.

Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thats number one . Just has to believe, that your adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ),thats number two. And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is a parasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, really proud that she's " dont the right thing". Number six, wants to have rightsso adoptee can not find her. WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict on herass, Sounds all too familiar here.

Sounds more like a refugee from alt.adoption.issues to me, what with all those
              con / ex-con boyfriends. Have you ever thought of posting on alt.adoption.issues
              Ms. Scarlett, I reckon you'd be much more at home there, amongst your ownkind.

This could be your mom. I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Her breeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what ateam you all would make.

She's not your mum is she, by any chance? If she is that would explain a lot.
              And I couldn't think of any two people who deserve each other more. I hope you
              get together soon.

Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY IS HOME". Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was a mere fart ?

Nah… I think we've found the only "mere fart" around here, Ms Scarlett,how long
              do you think you'll take to disperse?

She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" could care less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good mothering instincts there.

I think most of us here hope /hoped we never find anything like her or you. Most
              of us hope not to find anything at either end of the nutter spectrum.

Just leave it up to the adopters honey ! Class exudes with this group really. I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig. Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ? I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselves further. Everyone please send me your mailing address.

Now I think we all know better than to tell our addresses to a fruit loop, but I
              bet I could find you the address of a private English language tutor in your
              area, if you're too ashamed to turn up at a the community college.

Robin

Comment

>Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill>From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]>Date: 11/26/2004>Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in>Washington,>one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to>then>I will give her the information I have but will have to cut off all>contact>with her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a>safety>issue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the>siblings>that are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where>the>benifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others. You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.>As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs never>knowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins. Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where they need the knowledge.
                I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader.
                FOAD, baby.

<remaining drivel snipped unread>
                --
                ---------
                Robyn
                Resident Witchypoo

Comment

I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader. Its not as much fun , why they do not even know. Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ? Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain yourselves. It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see the cynicysm. You all should be ashamed ! After all this could be your mother here. could it not? Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thats number one . Just has to believe, that your adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ), thats number two. And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is a parasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, really proud that she's " dont the right thing". Number six, wants to have rights so adoptee can not find her. WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict on her ***, Sounds all too familiar here. This could be your mom. I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Her breeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what a team you all would make. Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY IS HOME". Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was a mere fart ? She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" could care less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good mothering instincts there. Just leave it up to the adopters honey ! Class exudes with this group really. I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig. Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ? I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselves further. Everyone please send me your mailing address.
                  The world is one big parasite. Get over it.

Marley

Comment

"KL" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
                    "Scarlett West" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
                    "Tm n Kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] > >Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill >>From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected] >>Date: 11/26/2004 >>Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in >>Washington, >>one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to >>then >>I will give her the information I have but will have to cut off all >>contact >>with her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a >>safety >>issue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the >>siblings >>that are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where >>the >>benifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others. > > You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her > children > can think for themselves, assuming they are adults. > >>As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs never >>knowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins. > > Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation > where > they need the knowledge. Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "what the hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"
                    I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing with your cheerleader. Its not as much fun , why they do not even know. Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ? Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertain yourselves. It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see the cynicysm. You all should be ashamed !
                    We should be ashamed??? You call people tards and WE should be ashamed???
                    I guess she doesn't realize that "tard" is the contextual equivalent of
                    ******--which says it all.

Marley

Comment

From: "Marley Greiner" [email protected]Date: 11/28/2004 7:44 AM Mountain Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>
                      We should be ashamed??? You call people tards and WE should be ashamed???I guess she doesn't realize that "tard" is the contextual equivalent ofnigger--which says it all.Marley
                      Or she doesn't care.

-------------------------
                      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail . . . but, a true friend will
                      be sitting next to you saying, "**** . . . that was fun!"
                      -----Unknown

Comment

Robin Harritt <[email protected]> wrote in message
                        I'd put a heavy bet on it, that you're not the kind of girl who ever got picked as a cheerleader. Intellectually their equal perhaps, but I'll bet you di dn't have the looks and probably weren't too impressive in the personal hygien e department.
                        Not to mention that it is very difficult to fit a proper strap-on
                        under those tiny skirts.

L.

Comment

From: [email protected] (Scarlett West)Date: 11/28/2004 1:02 AM Pacific Standard TimeMessage-id: <[email protected]>" Robibnikoff" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:<[email protected]>...
                          >Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill>From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]>Date: 11/26/2004>Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in
                          Washington,
                          >one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to>then>I will give her the information I have but will have to cut off all>contact>with her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a>safety>issue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the siblings>that are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where the>benifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others. You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her children can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.>As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs never>knowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins. Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation where they need the knowledge. Obviously she's never had to have an amnio. Let me tell how much fun that is when you can't answer a single question on the form. I remember my gyno recommending that I meet with a genetic couselor. My response was "what the hell for? I STILL can't answer any questions!"
                          I go away for a few days , only to find out you are messing withyour cheerleader.Its not as much fun , why they do not even know.Kinda like picking on a tard for being stupid don't you think ?Its really funny to see at what levels you will stoop to entertainyourselves.It all has a bit more, meaning when the person can actually see thecynicysm.You all should be ashamed ! After all this could be your mother here.could it not?Look at all the hints . Hopes her child never contacts her thatsnumber one . Just has to believe, thatyour adoption went well ( thus turning a blind eye to your problems ),thats number two.And number three referes to the child as "IT" ! Number four is aparasite and feeds off of "Good adoptee reports ". Number five, reallyproud that she's " dont the right thing".Number six, wants to have rights so adoptee can not find her.WOW, I can not believe it. Right down to having a crazy convict onher ***, Sounds all too familiar here.This could be your mom.I'm interested in who is going to claim this awesome wonder. Herbreeding qualities, coupled with your ignorance and what a team youall would make.Now stop this delay, and open your arms in welcome kids "MOMMY ISHOME".Or could it be that , your mom's only sensation in having you was amere fart ?She may not even know your alive. Or like this "piece of work" couldcare less and HOPES to God you never find her . Good motheringinstincts there. Just leave it up to the adopters honey !Class exudes with this group really.I do not know when the last time was, I've seen such a pig.Is the thrill here in watch "it" contradict itself ?I'm sending you all shiny object's for christmas to amuse yourselvesfurther.Everyone please send me your mailing address.
                          You're a crazy *****....

Kathy

Comment

"Tm n Kat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                            news:[email protected]
                            | >Subject: Re: Marilyn Churley's Adoption Bill
                            | >From: "BaD *** Me" [email protected]
                            | >Date: 11/26/2004
                            |
                            | >Yep, my second oldest daughter has at least 2 sisters. One in
                            Washington,
                            | >one in KY. I have forbid her from contacting them. If she chooses to
                            then
                            | >I will give her the information I have but will have to cut off all
                            | >contact
                            | >with her myself and between her and her siblings at home. This is a
                            safety
                            | >issue for us. I also believe that it is a safety issue for the siblings
                            | >that are out there and their mothers. There are circumstances where the
                            | >benifits of conact do not away the risks it may pose to others.
                            |
                            | You sound like a very manipulative person who doesn't trust that her
                            children
                            | can think for themselves, assuming they are adults.
                            |
                            Yea, whatever, I would not want to be the cause of two women getting hurt or
                            killed by their ex. because I but my daughters desire to meet two people she
                            has never known above the safety issues of another.
                            --
                            BaD *** Me
                            **My opinions might have changed but not the fact that I am right!**

| >As for the importance of genetics...poo. I have managed 30+yrs never
                            | >knowing the first thing about the other half of my DNA origins.
                            |
                            | Good for you. I hope you or your loved ones are never in a situation
                            where
                            | they need the knowledge.
                            |
                            | There arent
                            | >that many people who need the genetic profile of another and im sure
                            those
                            | that do will find a way if at all possible.
                            | >
                            |
                            | Yeah, whatever, keep rationalizing. I've spent too much time in NICU's to
                            know
                            | that is not true.
                            |
                            | Kathy J
                            |
                            |

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X