marriage Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marriage Texas?

okay so i have a best friend .. shes like my lil sister but only shes been with this 22 year old for about almost a year already he loves her very much nd so does she ., shes only 14 years old she'll be truning 15 in about 3/4 monthhs .. they say they wanna get married but i told them thats not going to happen because even if she was 16 nd had her mom sign papers i dont think the law would allow it .. i love my bff so much! i know they love each other alot! ..they are so cute together but i just want to help her out so if u know anything that could help thank u !
    jane.kim
    Last edited by jane.kim; 08-28-2011, 02:10 PM.

Originally posted by jane.kim View Post
    okay so i have a best friend .. shes like my lil sister but only shes been with this 22 year old for about almost a year already he loves her very much nd so does she ., shes only 14 years old she'll be truning 15 in about 3/4 monthhs .. they say they wanna get married but i told them thats not going to happen because even if she was 16 nd had her mom sign papers i dont think the law would allow it .. i love my bff so much! i know they love each other alot! ..they are so cute together but i just want to help her out so if u know anything that could help thank u !

No. This 22 year old doesn't love this child at all. This 22 year old has likely groomed her for a year and is just waiting for "the right moment" (if it hasn't happened already).

Once she reaches 16 or 17? Or when he's bored with her? He's going to dump her faster than you can blink and move on to the next victim.

Her parents could actually be facing criminal charges if they allow this to continue.

So if you want to be a real friend and help her out? Tell her to find a boyfriend her own age.

Because I can guarantee it, this man is NOT looking at what's in HER best interests at all.

Comment

This MAN is not a boyfriend, he is a predator. I agree that he has been grooming her. She's too young to be dating, much less dating an adult. If her parents had any sense, they'd get a restraining order against him. If he has touched her in any kind of sexual way, they should have him arrested.

Adult men aren't interested in children unless they're looking for someone to molest and manipulate. This is wrong on so many levels. They are NOT 'cute' together, and he will likely destroy her life if this continues. The minute she gets pregnant, she'll be abandoned and it will change her life forever.

If you are the friend you say she is, you'll do something about this. Tell her parents. Tell a school counselor or the police. This guy is bad news for her.
      I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

He's way too old for her. Help your friend out - do what you can to put a
        stop to this. It would be in her best interest - trust us.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Das ist in der Doktor!

Ditto !

.._____________________
          ~ The thing about getting older is,
          your body has a way of telling you when it’s time to start making decisions,
          using a different part of your anatomy. ~ drr

Comment

Originally posted by Alice Dodd View Post
            This MAN is not a boyfriend, he is a predator. I agree that he has been grooming her. She's too young to be dating, much less dating an adult. If her parents had any sense, they'd get a restraining order against him. If he has touched her in any kind of sexual way, they should have him arrested.

Adult men aren't interested in children unless they're looking for someone to molest and manipulate. This is wrong on so many levels. They are NOT 'cute' together, and he will likely destroy her life if this continues. The minute she gets pregnant, she'll be abandoned and it will change her life forever.

If you are the friend you say she is, you'll do something about this. Tell her parents. Tell a school counselor or the police. This guy is bad news for her.
            wat do you guyss meann by groomming her tho?

Comment

wat do you guyss meann by groomming her tho?

A pedophile, or child molester, will "groom" or "mold" their victims into being exactly what they - the adult - wants them to be. educate yourself

Perhaps it might be prudent for the parents to inquire:

How old were your last two girl/boyfriends?

If you "love" my CHILD, you will understand completely when I place a restraining order preventing you from contacting her until she is of legal age, correct? Because you will understand a parent's concerns?

The answers might be VERY telling.

Comment

okay i thank you for helping out with ur thougths but that was a bit rude i am educated im in advanced classes and my goal is to be a doc. and im very ,very matured for my age .. i could go onn but itss not about me here ..

Comment

okay i thank you for helping out with ur thougths but that was a bit rude i am educated im in advanced classes and my goal is to be a doc. and im very ,very matured for my age .. i could go onn but itss not about me here ..

Yeah, you might want to work on the whole spelling and grammar thing before you start applying to higher education institutions.

I have no idea why you think any previous response was rude. Nobody has been rude to you.

Oh. Wait. You didn't realize that was a link you can click on, did you? Click on the link

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                  Working...
                  X