replied
    Agree, duplicate thread/post - see:
    http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=276851

Leave a comment:

• Vorsoth
    replied
    Originally posted by CatBert View Post
    duplicate post?
    I guess to an extent, it seemed like it would need it's own thread since it had a different legal topic. Sorry if I'm mistaken, I just signed up about an hour ago.

Leave a comment:

• CatBert
    replied
    duplicate post?

Leave a comment:

• Vorsoth
    started a topic CPS questions Texas

CPS questions Texas

I don't think there's much need to go into details (if there is just say so), but I have a friend who may be being mentally and physically abused to the point where CPS would take her away (she could just be bowing everything out of proportion, but it does t seem that way), and I was wondering if CPS did deem removal necessary, would she be able to live with a nearby friend's family willing to take her in, or would CPS and the state decide to put her where they want. Like I said, details can be provided if necessary regarding the situation.
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X