Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

can my child do this South Carolina

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can my child do this South Carolina

    my daughter is 17 she has bi polar disorder shes run away i know where she is at is there nothing i can do by law to get her home i am so scared for her she is going to get in serious trouble the police told me by sc law at 17 they are free to go

  • #2
    And where did these police go to law school?
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.


    • #3
      We are told this myth time and time again. Fact is until your child reaches age of majority (18 in your state) your the Boss. If Police refuse to act contact their Watch Commander or even Local City Government who relies on your vote to keep job!


      • #4
        are you sure because the officer wouldn't sway at all even when i explained about her emotional problems


        • #5
          If you dont like what cbg and I said call a Lawyer! Age of majority is 18 not 17!!


          The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.