need help fast Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help fast Nebraska

I need some advice..........and fast if possible!!!
    I am currently working with an attorney on a custody issue,anyone who has read my posts knows The mother is wanting to move 300 plus miles across the state.I thought it wasnt until next month,today she calls and says she needs me to bring her home tomorrow,i asked her to meet me half way,she says she cant because her truck will be loaded.I asked her if she was moving already she said you will see wont you.

I called and talked to my attorneys paralegal she says I dont have to take her back to moms. I then called my friend who is a deputy sherriff and explained the situation.He told me i cannot stop her from taking the child,and i also cannot stop her from moving the child as it is still in the same state.I am afraid when i take her back this time I will not see her again for a long time.

oh yes and the papers from my attorney have not been filed as of today
    What do I do? This is breaking my heart. And to make matters worse she does not want to go to moms.

Originally posted by frustrated fatherin neb
    I need some advice..........and fast if possible!!!
    I am currently working with an attorney on a custody issue,anyone who has read my posts knows The mother is wanting to move 300 plus miles across the state.I thought it wasnt until next month,today she calls and says she needs me to bring her home tomorrow,i asked her to meet me half way,she says she cant because her truck will be loaded.I asked her if she was moving already she said you will see wont you.

I called and talked to my attorneys paralegal she says I dont have to take her back to moms. I then called my friend who is a deputy sherriff and explained the situation.He told me i cannot stop her from taking the child,and i also cannot stop her from moving the child as it is still in the same state.I am afraid when i take her back this time I will not see her again for a long time.

oh yes and the papers from my attorney have not been filed as of today
    What do I do? This is breaking my heart. And to make matters worse she does not want to go to moms.
    You have joint physical and legal custody, right? Is it stipulated in the court order which days she is to be with you and which days she is to be with the mother?
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

mommyof4 can we talk in pm's?

Comment

mommyof4 can we talk in pm's?
        Sure Go ahead.
        HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        (unique up on him)
        (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by mommyof4
          Sure Go ahead.
          your pm box is full

Comment

your pm box is full
            Got it taken care of. Sorry.
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            (unique up on him)
            (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X