Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangers of Same-Sex Couples Adopting Children (Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangers of Same-Sex Couples Adopting Children (Part 1)

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:06:25 +0000, Robin Harritt
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    kane wrote:
    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:56:12 -0500, "Doug" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    Kane paised Robin's contributions to the group and wrote:>Do stick around and lend your logic, honesty, and reason. This
    group
    >needs it, badly. Though I have to admit we are down to only four>twittering regulars.>>>Welcome.>>>Be you kane or wahine?>>>Yes, this IS a test. 0:->>>And, Robin responded:>I'm just cross posting from alt.adoption. Wanted to make sure Josh>>sees
    >what I have to say. Though you're right he is looking more and
    more
    >>like
    >a troll, whose only talent is an ability to cut and paste articles>>
    that
    >he doesn't really have the analytical skills to interpret and>understand. Which reminds me, is MoRon Ron the imaginary foster>>
    parent
    >from Bellevue Nebraska still hiding out over there?>>>Did Robin pass your test, Kane?
    No. Robin did not answer the question, but then it was in jest. Or
    did
    you miss the smiley?But Robin did manage to attack a poster here personally. I find thatinteresting in our first exchange, and yet you say nothing....thoughyou do if I attack someone's credibility.
    And, Robin, Welcome to the group! I agree that your honesty, logic
    and
    reason is very much needed here. Please stay around, it's great to
    have you
    with us!
    Smelling a kindred spirit, or just one of the old crowd back inanother sock?Interesting that in one addy "Robin Harritt" has only a 10 posthistory to Usenet. And in it's other "Robin Harritt" addy, less than100 posts.Do you have a trouble using Google
    Not in the least. I wasn't doing a background check on you. So
    naturally I only clicked on the addy, as it turned out addies, that
    you provided in this thread. Is that a bad thing to do?
    I have a posting history of over 1050 posts using that name
    That's nice, but not with either addy used here. You could use
    someone else's name easily enough. I wouldn't want to be part of a
    misappropriation of someone's name by a troll so I stick with the addy
    used.

My own name, as as happened to others in this ng, has been
    miappropriated and used to munge a post as though it came from me. I
    wouldn't do that to Robin Harritt.

You could be anyone, posting at:

Robin Harritt ([email protected])

or

Robin Harritt ([email protected])

....and in the same thread too. How quaint.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...tt&lr=&num=100
    And over 2300 as robinjh many of them signed in my full namehttp://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...jh&lr=&num=100And of course on Googles web search over 3000 mentionshttp://www.google.com/search?num=100...2robin+harritt
    Can you spell "sock" or "troll?"
    Doug
    By the way, figured out how to get out of being exposed creativelysnipping my post to lie about my comments?You've been gone long enough to have created something artistic bynow.You are a fit leader for the gang of four twittering nitwits.Kane
    Seems to be a lot of the same pettiness that I remember from the lasttime I had a look in.
    Oh, you googled the archive for this ng and know what passes between
    us sufficiently to make such a judgement...or is it just prejudging?

Well, the petty anti CPS twits are like that. You have to excuse them.
    Mostly they are socially and mentally inept, and liars at that. Very
    poor moral boundaries. Unethical in their posting methods as well.
    Have been known to snip other's posts to change the meaning
    dramatically.

Or do you approve?
    Robin
    Have a nice day. Enjoy your stay.

Kane

kane wrote:
    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:06:25 +0000, Robin Harritt<[email protected]> wrote:
    kane wrote:
    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:56:12 -0500, "Doug" <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    >Kane paised Robin's contributions to the group and wrote:>>>>>>>Do stick around and lend your logic, honesty, and reason. This>>>>
    group
    >>needs it, badly. Though I have to admit we are down to only four>>twittering regulars.>>>>>>Welcome.>>>>>>Be you kane or wahine?>>>>>>Yes, this IS a test. 0:->>>>>>>>>>And, Robin responded:>>>>>>>I'm just cross posting from alt.adoption. Wanted to make sure Josh>>>>>>>>sees>>what I have to say. Though you're right he is looking more and>>>>
    more
    >>>>>>>>like>>a troll, whose only talent is an ability to cut and paste articles>>>>>>>>that>>he doesn't really have the analytical skills to interpret and>>understand. Which reminds me, is MoRon Ron the imaginary foster>>>>>>>>parent>>from Bellevue Nebraska still hiding out over there?>>>>>>>>>>>Did Robin pass your test, Kane?>>>>No. Robin did not answer the question, but then it was in jest. Or
    did
    you miss the smiley?But Robin did manage to attack a poster here personally. I find thatinteresting in our first exchange, and yet you say nothing....thoughyou do if I attack someone's credibility.>And, Robin, Welcome to the group! I agree that your honesty, logic>>>>and>reason is very much needed here. Please stay around, it's great to>>>>have you>with us!>>>>Smelling a kindred spirit, or just one of the old crowd back inanother sock?Interesting that in one addy "Robin Harritt" has only a 10 posthistory to Usenet. And in it's other "Robin Harritt" addy, less than100 posts.Do you have a trouble using Google
    Not in the least. I wasn't doing a background check on you. Sonaturally I only clicked on the addy, as it turned out addies, thatyou provided in this thread. Is that a bad thing to do?
    I have a posting history of over 1050 posts using that name
    That's nice, but not with either addy used here. You could usesomeone else's name easily enough. I wouldn't want to be part of amisappropriation of someone's name by a troll so I stick with the addyused.My own name, as as happened to others in this ng, has beenmiappropriated and used to munge a post as though it came from me. Iwouldn't do that to Robin Harritt.You could be anyone, posting at: Robin Harritt ([email protected])orRobin Harritt ([email protected])

I use several different computers one of them is called 'fred' my user
    name on it is 'no.one' the others 'never ever' include tracing info in
    Usenet headers. Recently, when on the odd occasion I do include an
    active e-mail address so that anyone who wishes can contact me, that
    address is tailor made for the occasion and is blackholed on the server
    after one week. Regulars on alt.adoption know my regular e-mail address.

...and in the same thread too. How quaint.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...tt&lr=&num=100And over 2300 as robinjh many of them signed in my full namehttp://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...jh&lr=&num=100And of course on Googles web search over 3000 mentionshttp://www.google.com/search?num=100...2robin+harritt
    Can you spell "sock" or "troll?">Doug>>>>By the way, figured out how to get out of being exposed creativelysnipping my post to lie about my comments?You've been gone long enough to have created something artistic bynow.You are a fit leader for the gang of four twittering nitwits.Kane
    Seems to be a lot of the same pettiness that I remember from the lasttime I had a look in.
    Oh, you googled the archive for this ng and know what passes betweenus sufficiently to make such a judgement...or is it just prejudging?Well, the petty anti CPS twits are like that. You have to excuse them.Mostly they are socially and mentally inept, and liars at that. Verypoor moral boundaries. Unethical in their posting methods as well.Have been known to snip other's posts to change the meaningdramatically.Or do you approve?
    Robin
    Have a nice day. Enjoy your stay.

As I've said I am cross posting from alt.adoption, which of course the
    original post was cross posted to. I used subscribed to
    alt.support.child-protective-services a couple of years ago so I've no
    need to look at any archives to understand the general goings on of the
    group.

I've had a quick look in this afternoon and would like to thank Joe
    Jones for posting the excellent article by Professor Frank Furedi about
    the NSPCC. I couldn't agree more though of course given the NSPCC's part
    in my own life many years ago, I could perhaps be accused of having
    some bias, not at all, it has a completely different set of faults today
    than it did when it was run by amateurs, mainly Church of England clergymen.

Robin

Comment

I've had a quick look in this afternoon and would like to thank Joe Jones for posting the excellent article by Professor Frank Furedi about the NSPCC. I couldn't agree more though of course given the NSPCC's part in my own life many years ago, I could perhaps be accused of having some bias, not at all, it has a completely different set of faults today than it did when it was run by amateurs, mainly Church of England clergymen. Robin

If anyone else is interested in the Furedi article it's at

http://www.spiked-online.com/articles/0000000CA361.htm

Robin

Comment

"Robin Harritt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected]
        I've had a quick look in this afternoon and would like to thank Joe Jones for posting the excellent article by Professor Frank Furedi about the NSPCC. I couldn't agree more though of course given the NSPCC's part in my own life many years ago, I could perhaps be accused of having some bias, not at all, it has a completely different set of faults today than it did when it was run by amateurs, mainly Church of England clergymen. Robin
        If anyone else is interested in the Furedi article it's at http://www.spiked-online.com/articles/0000000CA361.htm
        Hi Robin,

Seen you're razzin Jinks about the fundies. Read an article this afternoon
        and laughed my arse off.

http://www.counterpunch.org/bageant11112004.html

jj
        Robin

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
        Working...
        X