Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dangers of Same-Sex Couples Adopting Children (Part 1)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dangers of Same-Sex Couples Adopting Children (Part 1)

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:56:12 -0500, "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:
    Kane paised Robin's contributions to the group and wrote:
    Do stick around and lend your logic, honesty, and reason. This groupneeds it, badly. Though I have to admit we are down to only fourtwittering regulars.Welcome.Be you kane or wahine?Yes, this IS a test. 0:->
    And, Robin responded:
    I'm just cross posting from alt.adoption. Wanted to make sure Josh
    sees
    what I have to say. Though you're right he is looking more and more
    like
    a troll, whose only talent is an ability to cut and paste articles
    that
    he doesn't really have the analytical skills to interpret and understand. Which reminds me, is MoRon Ron the imaginary foster
    parent
    from Bellevue Nebraska still hiding out over there?Did Robin pass your test, Kane?
    No. Robin did not answer the question, but then it was in jest. Or did
    you miss the smiley?

    But Robin did manage to attack a poster here personally. I find that
    interesting in our first exchange, and yet you say nothing....though
    you do if I attack someone's credibility.
    And, Robin, Welcome to the group! I agree that your honesty, logic
    and
    reason is very much needed here. Please stay around, it's great to
    have you
    with us!
    Smelling a kindred spirit, or just one of the old crowd back in
    another sock?

    Interesting that in one addy "Robin Harritt" has only a 10 post
    history to Usenet. And in it's other "Robin Harritt" addy, less than
    100 posts.

    Can you spell "sock" or "troll?"
    Doug
    By the way, figured out how to get out of being exposed creatively
    snipping my post to lie about my comments?

    You've been gone long enough to have created something artistic by
    now.

    You are a fit leader for the gang of four twittering nitwits.

    Kane

  • #2
    Dangers of Same-Sex Couples Adopting Children (Part 1)

    kane wrote:
    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:56:12 -0500, "Doug" <[email protected]> wrote:
    Kane paised Robin's contributions to the group and wrote:
    Do stick around and lend your logic, honesty, and reason. This groupneeds it, badly. Though I have to admit we are down to only fourtwittering regulars.Welcome.Be you kane or wahine?Yes, this IS a test. 0:->
    And, Robin responded:
    I'm just cross posting from alt.adoption. Wanted to make sure Josh
    sees
    what I have to say. Though you're right he is looking more and more
    like
    a troll, whose only talent is an ability to cut and paste articles
    that
    he doesn't really have the analytical skills to interpret andunderstand. Which reminds me, is MoRon Ron the imaginary foster
    parent
    from Bellevue Nebraska still hiding out over there?Did Robin pass your test, Kane?
    No. Robin did not answer the question, but then it was in jest. Or didyou miss the smiley?But Robin did manage to attack a poster here personally. I find thatinteresting in our first exchange, and yet you say nothing....thoughyou do if I attack someone's credibility.
    And, Robin, Welcome to the group! I agree that your honesty, logic
    and
    reason is very much needed here. Please stay around, it's great to
    have you
    with us!
    Smelling a kindred spirit, or just one of the old crowd back inanother sock?Interesting that in one addy "Robin Harritt" has only a 10 posthistory to Usenet. And in it's other "Robin Harritt" addy, less than100 posts.
    Do you have a trouble using Google


    I have a posting history of over 1050 posts using that name


    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...tt&lr=&num=100


    And over 2300 as robinjh many of them signed in my full name


    http://groups.google.com/groups?as_u...jh&lr=&num=100


    And of course on Googles web search over 3000 mentions


    http://www.google.com/search?num=100...2robin+harritt


    Can you spell "sock" or "troll?"
    Doug
    By the way, figured out how to get out of being exposed creativelysnipping my post to lie about my comments?You've been gone long enough to have created something artistic bynow.You are a fit leader for the gang of four twittering nitwits.Kane
    Seems to be a lot of the same pettiness that I remember from the last
    time I had a look in.

    Robin

    Comment

    The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X