Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris23
    replied
    I am pretty sure that untill there is an order that says otherwise the mother of the children has the custody of the twins since you were never married. If you want to get that finalized then you will have to file a motion in court and request physical and legal, make sure you have a FAIR visitation plan for the father. In most cases a judge will order joint legal unless you can otherwise prove that he is unfit to make those desicions.

Leave a comment:

• babyrector
    started a topic Who has true custody Missouri

Who has true custody Missouri

My ex and I have been fighting for awhile over who has full custody over our twins and I am just wondering by law who does? We were never married and had twin boys. I have taken over 99% of their care and he has only paid 60 maybe 70 dollars worth of child support. So do we have joint custody? I am not to worried about it unless he tries something so it would be nice to know. Thanks so much
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X