Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Bad Judge in Missouri

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bad Judge in Missouri

    What can I do in Missouri if the ex is a cop and friends with the judge? I have been screwed out of childsupport, insurance and everything else as they chuckle away. I have asked for a change of venue but the judge says no. I have gone thru 4 attorneys and now I can't find one to touch this case due to it being located in a "Good Ole Boy" county.

  • #2
    Seek removal of the judge. You will need to ask the judge to recuse himself given the relationship with the husband. The court should get a visiting judge from another county or area to come in to hear the case.


    • #3
      That was the very first thing I tried. The judge refuses to let it go. I have asked for the Commission On Retiretirement, Removal and Discipline of Judges to review the case and they have done nothing as of yet.


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.