Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

support after hs. Missouri

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • support after hs. Missouri

    my grandchildren moved to texas three years ago with their mother. she is cp. Since they have been in texas for three years, the state of texas has jurisdiction over them physically(attorney advise) Missouri judge also stated this, after the father filed two cases there for custody and family access. The judge dismissed the cases stating that Texas has jurisdiction. The child support remains in Missouri Per attorney's advise. The child support is taken from fathers pay check. He currently pays well under the norm because he filed to have it lowered after he married his mistress changed jobs to be at home with her more. Cp agreed to this if he agreed that she and the children could leave state of missouri.He has not been to see the children in three years. .The cp transports them over halfway for their visitation. three times a year. The oldest child will be entering college after hs. Is Missouri ncp required to continue cs after hs?
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.