Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

Help in Michigan

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help in Michigan

    I am currently residing in Maryland and my ex and daughter are in Michigan. Michigan is where our child support order exists. My daughter will be 17 next month and I have received notice of a hearing that my ex-wife wants to extend my support to age 19 1/2 to assist with the college costs. I don't believe that this is legal. Help.........

  • #2
    It is. What you need to do is make sure the child is really going to college as college is usually 4 years and be involved and monitor the situation very closely.


    The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.