15/21 dating in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15/21 dating in Michigan

Well, Im 15. Ill be 16 in july, making me of legal consent laws in michigan. my birthday is july 21st, 1990. my best friend is 21, soon to be 22, in Feb. his birthday is Feb 17, 1984, making him 6 years older than me. There isn't anything at all going on that's physical between us, because of my age. however, I was wondering, would it be legal for us to date? I live in Michigan.
    I dont have a job yet, or a car.
    not just have sex though, i mean kiss him, would it be legal for me to do that either?
    and also, when i turn 16, what's the oldest the guy can be that i can have sex with?

ps. i know this is unusual, we've talked about it, and I'm more mature than my age. it's just a number in my book

You can date whomever you want regardless of age as long as your PARENTS allow it. If they disapprove, you're out of luck.

If you are getting on the internet asking strangers how old of a person you are allowed to have sex with after you turn 16, you are NOT mature enough to be having sex.

Comment

Don't tell me how mature or immature I am - I'm trying to get the ****in law straight, so I don't get myself or anyone else into trouble with the law. Everyone I have asked give me some bull**** wishywashy answer, and I want to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by heyNICEshoes
        Don't tell me how mature or immature I am - I'm trying to get the ****in law straight, so I don't get myself or anyone else into trouble with the law. Everyone I have asked give me some bull**** wishywashy answer, and I want to be taken seriously.

It's not a BS wishy washy answer. If you are soooo grown up and mature, then you would be able to look up the statutory rape laws for your state. I'm not your f*ckin lawyer. Nobody here is PAID to give you an answer. If you don't like what you get, get a refund and take your business elsewhere.

Comment

I don't recall saying that your particular answer was wishy washy bull****.
          and I also don't recall asking you in particular, either.

Comment

Originally posted by heyNICEshoes
            I don't recall saying that your particular answer was wishy washy bull****.
            and I also don't recall asking you in particular, either.
            YOU posted the question in a PUBLIC forum, NOT addressed to ANYONE particular person asking
            "when i turn 16, what's the oldest the guy can be that i can have sex with?"

Your response to MY answer (being the ONLY answer you received, I know the comment was direct at my answer) was
            "Don't tell me how mature or immature I am - I'm trying to get the ****in law straight, so I don't get myself or anyone else into trouble with the law. Everyone I have asked give me some bull**** wishywashy answer, and I want to be taken seriously."

If there is someone in particular you wish to direct your question to, send them a PM, don't post it on a PUBLIC forum and then ***** about it because you don't like the answers you get. Your comments regarding this matter is just more proof that you are not mature enough to be having sex.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
            Working...
            X