Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

I Won (Michigan)

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I Won (Michigan)

    I recieved sole physical custody He has visitation for 1 day a week.But I have another problem on my hands my lawyer left in the middle of the hearing and I called to recieve my paper work and I haven't heard from him I would like to change my lawyer so do i have to go to the friend of the court to request for one I didn't know i had one until i got there.And will they just transfer my infomation to the new lawyer or eliminate him period and by whats on record already.
    Last edited by ronron12105; 08-21-2005, 09:21 PM.

  • #2
    I am assuming the state is representing you. If so, call them and see if someone else has been assigned your case. Contact the office and also the court for the paperwork. The court should be able ot make a copy of the paperwork in your file for you, though it may cost a fee for copies.


    • #3

      No just contact the friend of the courts and let them know you was granted sole custody of the child and you would like to get a copy of the paper work that the judge signed


      The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.