Emancipation in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emancipation in Michigan

Last edited by jessie292; 05-30-2006, 09:26 PM.

I read your other thread and you are talking about you right? Is your Dad mean to you? What does he do? Maybe he will let you move out even if your not 18. You should ask him if he will let you.

Comment

If it's you you are talking about and your dad is mean like that then it matters. Maybe I can help you. I will talk in private but I got to register.

Comment

Your probably real scared if he beat you up or something. Its better if you dont talk about it on this page so thats why I will send you a private one and you can tell me about it. If you put stuff on here then he might read it and then you really might get it.

Comment

I am not a DUDE. I just wanted to help some one and every one thinks I am creepy or weird for wanting to help. WHATEVER!!!! BYE!

Comment

Originally posted by User Name
            I am not a DUDE. I just wanted to help some one and every one thinks I am creepy or weird for wanting to help. WHATEVER!!!! BYE!

because user- you are coming on waaaay to strong.....quit pushin to be everybodys saving grace or boosum buddy
            http://www.gestaltmediation.com/

Comment

I'm pretty sure that Michigan allows for emancipation. But, you would have to probably be at least 16 and PROVE you can live on your own and financially support yourself fully.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X