Im 15 from maryland and i want to be emancipated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im 15 from maryland and i want to be emancipated

Does anyone think they can help me?? Im a 15 year old that lives in maryland i hate living with my parents, i have bearly any clothing and i bearly eat, my parents left the youngest kids for me to take care of n raise. They have taken me to North Carolina n left me I dont know what to do. I hate them and I hate their ways, can u help me please?!

Originally posted by xxsxuxixcxixdxex
    Does anyone think they can help me?? Im a 15 year old that lives in maryland i hate living with my parents, i have bearly any clothing and i bearly eat, my parents left the youngest kids for me to take care of n raise. They have taken me to North Carolina n left me I dont know what to do. I hate them and I hate their ways, can u help me please?!
    Do I understand correctly that your parents took you and your younger siblings to NC, left all of you there to fend for yourselves while they went back to Maryland??

IF that is the case, you have no choice but to call the police and tell them all of you were abandoned by your parents. Legally you are too young to be on your own, much less be responsible for your siblings. Please get help now.
    Xena

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X