Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any other families where all children are unplanned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any other families where all children are unplanned?

"-Calliope-" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    On Mon 09 May 2005 06:29:02p, JWB wrote:
    Man, you guys drive a *lot*
    Yep. Take two kids.. and a LDR.. mix together for lots and lots of miles on your car.
    heh - on the other side of the coin, I've had my new truck 2 months, and I
    have yet to crack 1,500 miles. And that's with some heavy driving the first
    week just cause it was new

Comment

Yep. Take two kids.. and a LDR.. mix together for lots and lots of miles on your car.
      heh - on the other side of the coin, I've had my new truck 2 months, and I
      have yet to crack 1,500 miles. And that's with some heavy driving the first

Comment

"JWB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        "-Calliope-" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
        Yep. Take two kids.. and a LDR.. mix together for lots and lots of
        miles
        on your car. heh - on the other side of the coin, I've had my new truck 2 months, and I have yet to crack 1,500 miles. And that's with some heavy driving the
        first
        17.5 months in my Pilot. 13K miles. :-)

My work is less than 4 miles from my house. Drive the kids to their dads on
        an average of twice a week (36 miles round trip). We haven't gone to the
        cabin much lately.

Sheila

Comment

"JWB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          "-Calliope-" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
          Yep. Take two kids.. and a LDR.. mix together for lots and lots of
          miles
          on your car. heh - on the other side of the coin, I've had my new truck 2 months, and I have yet to crack 1,500 miles. And that's with some heavy driving the
          first
          17.5 months in my Pilot. 13K miles. :-)

My work is less than 4 miles from my house. Drive the kids to their dads on
          an average of twice a week (36 miles round trip). We haven't gone to the
          cabin much lately.

Sheila

Comment

On Mon 09 May 2005 10:19:41p, WhansaMi wrote:
            My work is less than 4 miles from my house. Drive the kids to their dads on an average of twice a week (36 miles round trip). We haven't gone to the cabin much lately.
            Work have varied from no job, to being 30 minutes away. But the kids
            activities can vary from local school 10 minutes away to several states
            away. They've been to Indy, (flew that time, though)... to New Jersey,
            Maryland..

SO & I took my car when they were in NJ and will head back again this
            fall. (Anyone around the Meadowlands??).. (Assuming SO will come along
            again! hehe. .nothing like mentioning it this way, huh?)..

We found this great little Italian Resturant last time. .doesn't look like
            much from the outside, but GREAT food, service..very clean place.
            Wouldn't mind going back there again.

Anyway.. suffice it to say, we tend to travel a lot.. Also, all of my
            family lives in NH and SO in VT, so that adds to some significant milage
            as well.

And actually, since I bought SO's old car for the kids to learn to drive
            in, my odometer has taken a significant drop, as I have one of them drive
            that car whenever possible.
            --
            Cal~

calliope 123 at gmail dot com

Comment

My work is less than 4 miles from my house. Drive the kids to their dads on an average of twice a week (36 miles round trip). We haven't gone to the cabin much lately.
              Work have varied from no job, to being 30 minutes away. But the kids
              activities can vary from local school 10 minutes away to several states
              away. They've been to Indy, (flew that time, though)... to New Jersey,
              Maryland..

SO & I took my car when they were in NJ and will head back again this
              fall. (Anyone around the Meadowlands??).. (Assuming SO will come along
              again! hehe. .nothing like mentioning it this way, huh?)..

We found this great little Italian Resturant last time. .doesn't look like
              much from the outside, but GREAT food, service..very clean place.
              Wouldn't mind going back there again.

Anyway.. suffice it to say, we tend to travel a lot.. Also, all of my
              family lives in NH and SO in VT, so that adds to some significant milage
              as well.

And actually, since I bought SO's old car for the kids to learn to drive
              in, my odometer has taken a significant drop, as I have one of them drive
              that car whenever possible.
              --
              Cal~

Comment

On Mon 09 May 2005 04:20:07p, urf wrote:
                1984 Astro (which I bought 1 year old)..... 150k milies
                Holy mackeral! I have 90,000 miles on my 2000 passat! -- Cal~ calliope 123 at gmail dot com
                I also have a new Acura which replaced a fairly new Corvette.
                One needs something to go to Home Depot in.

Comment

On Mon 09 May 2005 04:20:07p, urf wrote:
                  1984 Astro (which I bought 1 year old)..... 150k milies
                  Holy mackeral! I have 90,000 miles on my 2000 passat! -- Cal~ calliope 123 at gmail dot com
                  I also have a new Acura which replaced a fairly new Corvette.
                  One needs something to go to Home Depot in.

Comment

news:Xns9651E64E[email protected]
                    Work have varied from no job, to being 30 minutes away. But the kids activities can vary from local school 10 minutes away to several states away. They've been to Indy, (flew that time, though)... to New Jersey, Maryland.. SO & I took my car when they were in NJ and will head back again this fall. (Anyone around the Meadowlands??).. (Assuming SO will come along again! hehe. .nothing like mentioning it this way, huh?).. We found this great little Italian Resturant last time. .doesn't look like much from the outside, but GREAT food, service..very clean place. Wouldn't mind going back there again. Anyway.. suffice it to say, we tend to travel a lot.. Also, all of my family lives in NH and SO in VT, so that adds to some significant milage as well. And actually, since I bought SO's old car for the kids to learn to drive in, my odometer has taken a significant drop, as I have one of them drive that car whenever possible. -- Cal~ calliope 123 at gmail dot com
                    I have a son who lives in Hoboken, we get out near the Meadowlands
                    fairly often.

Comment

Work have varied from no job, to being 30 minutes away. But the kids activities can vary from local school 10 minutes away to several states away. They've been to Indy, (flew that time, though)... to New Jersey, Maryland.. SO & I took my car when they were in NJ and will head back again this fall. (Anyone around the Meadowlands??).. (Assuming SO will come along again! hehe. .nothing like mentioning it this way, huh?).. We found this great little Italian Resturant last time. .doesn't look like much from the outside, but GREAT food, service..very clean place. Wouldn't mind going back there again. Anyway.. suffice it to say, we tend to travel a lot.. Also, all of my family lives in NH and SO in VT, so that adds to some significant milage as well. And actually, since I bought SO's old car for the kids to learn to drive in, my odometer has taken a significant drop, as I have one of them drive that car whenever possible. -- Cal~ calliope 123 at gmail dot com
                      I have a son who lives in Hoboken, we get out near the Meadowlands
                      fairly often.

Comment

On Tue 10 May 2005 05:11:41p, urf wrote:
                        1984 Astro (which I bought 1 year old)..... 150k milies Holy mackeral! I have 90,000 miles on my 2000 passat!
                        I also have a new Acura which replaced a fairly new Corvette. One needs something to go to Home Depot in.
                        Aww.. THAT explains it. I have to use my Passat (wagon) to go to Home
                        Depot.. .
                        --
                        Cal~

Comment

On Tue 10 May 2005 05:11:41p, urf wrote:
                          1984 Astro (which I bought 1 year old)..... 150k milies Holy mackeral! I have 90,000 miles on my 2000 passat!
                          I also have a new Acura which replaced a fairly new Corvette. One needs something to go to Home Depot in.
                          Aww.. THAT explains it. I have to use my Passat (wagon) to go to Home
                          Depot.. .
                          --
                          Cal~

Comment

On Tue 10 May 2005 05:13:52p, urf wrote:
                            I have a son who lives in Hoboken, we get out near the Meadowlands fairly often.
                            Oh! I'll keep that in mind... maybe you and Estelle and SO & I could have
                            dinner or something when we head down next fall :-)
                            --
                            Cal~

Comment

On Tue 10 May 2005 05:13:52p, urf wrote:
                              I have a son who lives in Hoboken, we get out near the Meadowlands fairly often.
                              Oh! I'll keep that in mind... maybe you and Estelle and SO & I could have
                              dinner or something when we head down next fall :-)
                              --
                              Cal~

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X