X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this fair?

somebody wrote:
    [snip]
    Sigh... What can I do? I'm 23 and I feel 50.
    when I first talked to a friend about my situation I learned that he had
    gone through a -disturbingly similar- situation. he said, "this is
    gonna suck for a long time, and it's gonna get worse before it gets
    better."

I knew he was right, but knowing the future doesn't make it any easier
    to deal with.

I know how you feel.

I am broken.

Comment

is this fair?

somebody <[email protected]> wrote:
      Yeah. Thats my new mantra: Life ain't fair. But I'm beginning to be real big on empathizing, which I never did before.
      Yeah, life has a painful way of teaching you compassion, doesn't it?

Comment

is this fair?

What's "DD" supposed to mean?

"somebody" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected]
        DD and me on the phone: DD: YEAYEAYEAYEAYEA SIS-IN-LAW (background): STOP DOING THAT! STBX(?): DD doesn't want to talk anymore ME: What happend? Why did SIL say "STOP DOING THAT" STBX: Why do you always say I'm a bad mother, I'm taking good care of her ME: I just wanted to know what was going on with her STBX: Well if you wanted to know, YOU SHOULD BE HERE! <CLICK> I call back SIL: She'll talk to you later ME: I just want to talk to her, she's a big girl, she can tell me herself SIL: She'll talk to you later ME: Let mer come on the phone SIL: I'm hanging up now ME: SIL, you don't want to get in the middle of this. I don't want to get mad at you <CLICK> Maybe she forgot that two weeks ago she kicked me out? Someone shoot me please.

Comment

is this fair?

"Rarin Horse" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          news:[email protected]com.au...
          What's "DD" supposed to mean?
          Dear Daughter.

Jess

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X