when can i have sex? Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when can i have sex? Maryland

can two 15 year old's have sex legally in the state of maryland?
    or do you have to be over a certain age?
    ive been pondering this question for awhile.
    i was talking to my sister at vacation if there was a certain age to have sex legally, shesaid there is no certain age. but my dad said you have to be 18. im confused.

The age of consent in Maryland is 16.

Now, once you turn 16, please don't just go and have sex just because you've reached the age of consent.

Comment

lol! i'll TRY not to

Comment

Originally posted by lilemokidd
        lol! i'll TRY not to
        It is not just the sex to worry about, it is the unwanted pregnancy, or sexually transmitted diseases. Good luck to you!

Comment

Originally posted by daddyofalexis
          exactly. if you have sex with someone, you COULD be tied to that person for the next 18 years, so think about that before your let your hormones rage out of control.
          Aaaand, if they have something like genital herpes, you will be tied to them this way for life, or you will have the pleasure of telling every single partner for the rest of your lives, that you have a transmitted disease, that HAS NO CURE!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
          Working...
          X