Please Help with issues! Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help with issues! Kentucky

Hi! I am 21 years old and am pregnant, about 6 months along. The Baby's father is my ex (We only dated for a dew weeks though). He was excited at first when I found out I was pregnant.. but then I found out he was a pathological liar. He is in and out of jail, no job, no home, no car, sleeps where he can. He is now telling me that he wants me to lose the baby and referring to it as a "******* child" Since then, I have been ignoring his calls in fear of his temper. I do not knwo what to do b/c I am scared he will want rights to the baby. Also, can I not have his name on the birth certificate? He has made threats to me that make me a little nervous, and may file a restraining order. If you have any information on what my rights are or his, please let me know. I have even considered letting my parents adopt the baby in fear that he will try to take her from me. I live with them, so I thought that could work if anything. Please help me, I have never dealt with anything like this before...

Sincerely-
    <3
The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
Working...
X