16 has problems with getting along with parents... Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 has problems with getting along with parents... Kentucky

Okay my mom... she told me she'd let me get emancipated. She said she'd sign the papers or what ever herself
    But she lied to me. She's been seeing this guy.. he's an ***. Sorry for the lang. But he is.. He's made my mom loose 3 appt. buildings and countless cars. And most of the time it feels like my mom is using me only for child support and food stamps. Other than that its as if she has nothing to do with me. I've been practically taking care of my self for a couple of years now.

My dad he's a great guy, he would do anything he could to make my life easier
    on me. But i can't live with him. I've tried to and we are tooooooo much alike.
    I mean what would be the big deal in letting me get emancipated i turn 17 in march.

if you can help me with advice or an answer, e-mail me the reply you have thank you sooo much .
    Last edited by cbg; 01-05-2009, 06:44 AM.

[quote=hopeful_teen606;1015475]Okay my mom... she told me she'd let me get emancipated. She said she'd sign the papers or what ever herself
    But she lied to me. She's been seeing this guy.. he's an ***. Sorry for the lang. But he is.. He's made my mom loose 3 appt. buildings and countless cars. And most of the time it feels like my mom is using me only for child support and food stamps. Other than that its as if she has nothing to do with me. I've been practically taking care of my self for a couple of years now.

My dad he's a great guy, he would do anything he could to make my life easier
    on me. But i can't live with him. I've tried to and we are tooooooo much alike.
    I mean what would be the big deal in letting me get emancipated i turn 17 in march.

if you can help me with advice or an answer, e-mail me the reply you have thank you sooo much .

So, how are you supporting yourself?
    Last edited by cbg; 01-05-2009, 06:44 AM.
    HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X