I have a question... Kentucky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question... Kentucky

so I like this girl..... currently she is 15 and I am 19.... and I know its wrong...... we are not dating..... but I wish I could date her....which is the problem at hand.... that could put me in jail and that keeps me away from even thinking of asking the girl out.. and I could wait for this girl but thats not the issue at hand.

so in kentucky, what laws would get me into trouble with the girl if I did date her. Even if I didn't do anything sexually with her because I don't believe in premarital sex and I'm a virgin so yeah. she turns 16 in may and I turn 20 in june so there is a BIG age difference. I can wait till she is 18 and I have no problem with that. I've talked about it with her. so what I want to know is if I actually did date her and we did not have sex could I still get into trouble? even if she was 16? also what laws would i violate? and what could get me into trouble? I mean if I even held her hand or kissed her? or even hugged her is that wrong? could that legally put me into jail? just would like to know everything.... this is strictly for informational purposes though because I'm already going to wait till she is of legal age to date the girl.

also

I'd like to know the consequences of the relationship, the laws of kentucky, how it pertains to me I guess? I want to know what would happen in the worst turn scenario and this is strictly if I did date her.

Comment

I'm not answering this question again today. The answer here applies in all states.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=195769
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
        I'm not answering this question again today. The answer here applies in all states.

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=195769
        Now its 462,929th
        http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

so we can't have sex and thats not a problem but kissing and holding hands hugging is alright correct?

Comment

What did the thread say?
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

If your looking for us to justify this relationship and give you means to satisfy yourself and not break law forget it! Read thread cbg linked!!

Comment

okay calm down thanks for the information I didn't see the search box though your remark on the other thread did leave me thinking that u could do nothing by the depiction of church... -.-

Comment

Can you hold hands in church? Good grief.

Doesn't anyone teach you kids to think any more? Do you need everything spoon fed to you?

Comment

no but the realization that your agitated and fed up with answering the same question over and over has in result consequently made me feel that you were being a bit of a jerk my apologies but seriously I have NEVER seen anyone making out in church in the pews though I guess its culture wise seeing as how u may have never been raised up in a korean church before. They tend to gossip so we tend to be brought up a bit on the strict side and know that anything we do may end up being said to the ENTIRE congregation through rumors and gossip. That and someone at work actually told me that I my friend, who is in a similar situation and has not had sex, can still get charged with statutory rape even though he hasn't had sex. he said that alot of the things I have listed earlier and was asking about could still put him in jail? which got me thinking otherwise that I could not in fact do any of the above? but I guess maybe he is just a dumbass and I should ridicule him today when I go to work.

Comment

ugh I need more practice with english sentencing.

Comment

Originally posted by thedreamless View Post
                        no but the realization that your agitated and fed up with answering the same question over and over has in result consequently made me feel that you were being a bit of a jerk my apologies but seriously I have NEVER seen anyone making out in church in the pewsBingo! get the point? though I guess its culture wise seeing as how u may have never been raised up in a korean church before.Has nothing to do with cbg's post They tend to gossip so we tend to be brought up a bit on the strict side and know that anything we do may end up being said to the ENTIRE congregation through rumors and gossip. That and someone at work actually told me that I my friend, who is in a similar situation and has not had sex, can still get charged with statutory rape even though he hasn't had sex.Sex is not only issue. Sexual contact emails, texts, chat, calls etc all fit in he said that alot of the things I have listed earlier and was asking about could still put him in jail? which got me thinking otherwise that I could not in fact do any of the above? but I guess maybe he is just a dumbass and I should ridicule him today when I go to work.
                        Instead of argueing read the numerous threads on this topic the answers never change

Comment

Tell you what. You answer the same question on an average of three times daily (between this board and others) for a couple of years. Then, when still another horny legal adult "doesn't see" the search button and thinks you're being a jerk for not telling him how to go about going as far as he can with a minor several years younger than he, and see how much you like it.

Comment

hmm I think I would be frustrated... if so then why not just post links or a search of the links? instead of bicker on and at least " help " them and then they can use their heads and read those posts and figure things out for themselves? instead of sitting her pointlessly replying to things that maybe don't require as much attention as someone who may need real help or a question that maybe hasn't been answered yet. again my apologies but I'm just trying to find answers and even if this sounds disrespectful, to you and the time and effort you put into this forum and helping people ( which I do appreciate really ) I guess u have to understand we are lazy and impatient and sometimes we just want the answer right in front of us. plain and simple.

Comment

cbg did supply link! Look if you enjoy your freedom stay away from minors. If you must date a minor (very stupid) then treat said minor as you would your sister. If you would not do it with your sister then dont do it with this minor! Dont sound good? It wouldnt to me. Then date adults. By the way and I will speak for cyjeff as well (with apologies) if it were my minor daughter the law would be least of your worries! Angry Dads are dangerous

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                              Working...
                              X