i need to know what i can do? Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need to know what i can do? Illinois

my mom got married and 4 years ago and made me move here and start a new school then about three years into their marriage i stared to date my boyfriend and she start to cheat on him and then they finally broke up and we moved in with he new boyfriend witch really didn't bother me i was i still with my friends and my boyfriend but now me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 year almost longer then her and her marriage and her new boyfriend have been together and now she is once aging cheating on her new boyfriend and wants to up and move me 32 miles when she already complains about not having money and i will be alot further form my school,friend,boyfriend,family.and her job is now two times as far from this new guys house. i just turned 16 but i have a place to stay and i am looking for a job i just need to know if when i turn 17 can i move out and her not say anything?

i live in Illinois

Until you are 18 (not 17 - 18) you live where your mother says you live. If she says you can move out at 17, you can. If she says you can't, you can't.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

CBG - you're amazing. I couldn't even read the post.

OP - Please use sentences. That means using periods, capitalizing the first word of the sentence, and clarifying who you are talking about instead of he and she which can get confusing with too many people involved. Grammar helps too. I really couldn't follow that run on sentence.
      I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

Maybe cbg just read the question.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Betty's right. Since the answer is the same regardless of what led up to it, I just cut to the chase and answered the question at the end. It's not like the law is going to say something different depending on the situation.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I never made it to the end, my brain was scrambled just trying to read the first part.
            I am not an attorney, and don't play one on TV. Any information given is a description only and should be verified by your attorney.

Comment

It was very early morning when you were on also.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
              Working...
              X