I Need Help - Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Help - Idaho

I'm from Marsing, ID. I am 17 and graduating one year early. My graduation is schedules for May 25, 2006. I need out of the house! I realize most are going to say just wait it out till you are 18. There is a reason I am graduating one year early. I need out and I need advice and help to do it. I don't have any legal trouble or even a ticket. I am tired of being treated less than dirt and now even like a person anymore. Any and all advice and comments are welcome!

If any lawyers are out there please start sending me e-mails, please include your fees. I will listen to what anyone has to say!

Help - Need Advice

I have a mother who is emotionally abusive. I am 17 and she at one moment expects me to act like a perfect college student and literally the next she is telling me what matches with what and why and to wear certain shoes because they match. She explained to be that a DVD - I rented - had to discs and that one was for special features and the other was the movie and that I should use the scence seletions to find the part of the movie I need for my school project (I had never seen the movie). She is the one you asked me a while back if you had to rewind DVD's. These are minor and little things - none of which I realize are illegal.

She makes me feel that I am worth absolutley nothing and am less than dirt. The way she talk to me and interacts with me, it seems that she thinks that I don't even have a brain in my skull. She repeats simple directions over and over every time I do that task, simple things I kindergardener get after the first time of explaining it.

I am tired of feeling this small. I want out of the house, I have tried everything and neither one of us is going to change.

Please! Any and all advice is welcomed!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
    Working...
    X