Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements


No announcement yet.

father signing rights away in Hawaii

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • father signing rights away in Hawaii

    i live in Maui, but i plan to move to california in March. My baby's dad has been in and out of my daughters life since the day she was born. His name is on the birth certificate and i have him on child support but, he doesn't pay. he works under the table so that he gets all his money and doesn't have to pay medical for my daughter. i prefer not to speak to him because he chooses to be a little boy, and chooses to be with his small minded girlfriend instead of being a father to our daughter. so, anyway when i leave i don't want anything to do with him i just want to leave the past behind. i have asked him to sign his rights away and he agrees. where can i go to get this done or can i get the papers for it? (for the state of Maui) if this does suceed does he still pay child support?
The forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.