X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jim_bo
    Here is another:

You are an idiot.
    I am incredibly underwhelmed by your show of massive capacity for mental gymnastics.

Sigh...you are no fun, anymore. I guess we'll have to find new friends. I just don't think we have anything left to offer to our relationship.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
    How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
    (unique up on him)
    How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
    (same way)

Comment

I see that when jack torgery or myself or anyone else continues an old thread or is off topic, the post-police are quick to demand that we stay on topic and only on current posts. So, how is it that Mommyof4 (one of the self-proclaimed post-police) and others are ok to carry on this "love fest" over the past half dozen or so posts?

To be clear, I have no problem with the posts I refer to, I merely point out the inequities from the post-police.

Jimbo
      No love fest, just friends saying welcome back, I would do the same for you, if you left after being on for a long time, and came back. Glad you did not have a problem with it! I will say, what I have not said yet, and that is welcome to laborlawtalk!

Comment

Quick, can anybody reach the turntable???...give it a good whack! I think the record is scratched.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
        (unique up on him)
        (same way)

Comment

Thank you Turbo... as I said, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with the above series of posts.

However, if you apply the standards of the "post-police", you would be deminishing the importance of the OP's issues and deminishing his capacity to find the legal assistance he needs. While this "standard" is ridiculous... the hypocracy of it is sickening.
          The dictionary is your friend. Make peace with spelling. It will stand you in good stead.
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          (unique up on him)
          (same way)

Comment

As I am capable of thinking of multiple synonyms for your phrase du jour, I am pretty confident that your evaluation of my intelligence has no relevance, basis of fact, or validity. As you have called EVERYBODY that points out your inaccuracies an "idiot" it is really hard for me to feel special. I need a cookie. Maybe that will cheer me up. My heart is now broken.
            HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
            (unique up on him)
            (same way)

Comment

I only called those who deserve it and idiot.

You are an idiot.
              You love me, don't you? I can tell. Oh, all right...I'll be your friend. But, FRIENDS only...
              HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
              (unique up on him)
              (same way)

Comment

Must control hand, must stop fingers from typing.... OK, I can't take it anymore!!! When is the wedding?

Comment

He's mine!!!! You can't have him!!!!
                  Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

When pigs fly.... oh, wait, I hope mommyof4 doesn't have wings?
                    I know I said I wouldn't do it...but I have one last immature salvo...

No, darling, I shoved them up your snout the minute you told me that we would have to wed due to my aviation ability. I always knew you wanted me for my wings!!! We can just continue to live in sin. Oink...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                    (unique up on him)
                    (same way)

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom View Post
                      He's mine!!!! You can't have him!!!!
                      How about we just split him...would you prefer ham, pork chops, pork loin, bacon, or chittlins? There's plenty of him to go around.
                      HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                      (unique up on him)
                      (same way)

Comment

OOH tough choices.........can we just split them all and toss the chitterlings?
                        Don't listen to a word I say because ya know I've gotta be crazy to be a Brown's fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio "Step" Mom View Post
                          OOH tough choices.........can we just split them all and toss the chitterlings?
                          Yeah...chittlins are like gizzards...definitely an acquired taste. I guess we can give them to the dogs....nah, that's just cruel. We don't need PETA all over us.

(On a different note...you can tell I am from the South and you are from the Midwest by our reference to the same thing, but different lingo. And WTH happened to Michigan yesterday? So far, y'all got Wisconsin as your win for the Big 10. Go Bucks!)
                          Last edited by mommyof4; 01-02-2007, 01:33 PM.
                          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
                          (unique up on him)
                          (same way)

Comment

Yup, although originally from Virginia, raised in the midwest. AND no matter what ya put on 'em, even if all you can taste is the hot sauce, it's hard to forget what they are!!

Michigan completely fell apart. Perhaps the after effect of being stomped by the Bucks!!

Comment

The LaborLawTalk.com forum is intended for informational use only and should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for legal advice. The information contained on LaborLawTalk.com are opinions and suggestions of members and is not a representation of the opinions of LaborLawTalk.com. LaborLawTalk.com does not warrant or vouch for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any postings or the qualifications of any person responding. Please consult a legal expert or seek the services of an attorney in your area for more accuracy on your specific situation.
                            Working...
                            X